Taste On My Tongue (+16)

PRE-WARNING!

(So, if it wasn't obvious already by the name of the title and the lovely photo I edited, what you are about to read is what we writers call a "lemon". Lemons include various acts of sexual or intimate scenarios/behaviours amongst the characters. In this circumstance, you, the reader, will be engaging in sexual activity with Zim. This story is intended for a mature audience for anyone that is 16 or older. If you are uncomfortable with this topic, I'd advise you not to read this story)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Zim?'

My voice rang out as I entered the base. 'Zim, where are you?'

Walking past the living room and into the kitchen, I assumed he was down in his base, probably busy working on some experiment or something as that's what he usually does. Although, I couldn't help but wonder why he called me in the first place. He said he needed my help with something, but what exactly is it that requires him to reach out for my help, the help of a human to be exact? Most of the time his pride gets in the way of asking anyone for help, other than his ever-so-helpful malfunctioning robot servent, Gir, so why is it now that he has reached out for my help? And me, out of everyone else, what makes him think I could be of assistance to him? Assuming he was working on some experiment or something, there's no way I could be of assistance to him as I have no idea how to operate any piece of Irken technology Zim may be using.

'Zim?' I called out again as I spoke down into the opening of the trash can where the entrance to his base was, my own voice trailing down as it echoed through the metal walls of the elevator.

'I'm down here, human.' A familiar voice echoed out to me from below. Following his voice, I stepped onto the platform and proceeded to find myself sinking further and further down to where his base was. The bewilderment never subsided as I stepped out of the tube and into the lab where I figured he would be. I would be lying if I said the presence of sudden nerves arousing through my stomach weren't actually there as my mind raced off to many possibilities as to what Zim needed my help with.

'Zim, I'm here.' My voice rang out as I looked around for him. Walking further into the room, I darted my eyes in every direction in hopes of finding my adorable, egocentric alien, assuming I may have found him over by the lab table wearing a pair of safety goggles or something, but to no avail, he was no where in sight. However, something that had caught my attention was what looked like two metal restrains that were attached to the floor, seemingly left open. They were rounded and had been screwed tightly into the bedding of the ground. I have to admit I was a little weirded out upon seeing this strange new thing just lying there, but it's not the strangest thing I've seen since I've been dating Zim, so I just ignored it and continued looking around for that green alien of mine.

'Zim?'

I waited for a moment, but the only response I got was echoing silence.

'Honey? Are you in here?'

... Guess not. I simply assumed he'd gone into another room, so I began walking over in the direction of where I came from and over to the elevator with a mindset ready to enter another room in a continuous search for that alien. Just as I was about to press the button for the doors to open, the sound of mechanical wires clanked and shuffled from behind me, causing my eyes to shift their focus up from the elevator and leveling them with the wall in front of me. Startled, I slowly turned my head around to try and see what was going on, only to have let out a frightened gasp when a long mechanical claw wrapped itself around my waist and lifted me up from the floor. The claw extended down from the wired ceiling and firmly held onto me, my feet dangling from above the floor.