Friend Or Foe - Part Two

'Hmm... I see...' Zim uttered, placing a finger under his chin as he looked at me with curiosity, his back rested against the end of the couch as we both sat on the floor. 'So when you first came in, the gnomes didn't attack you or anything?'

'Nope, they watched me but they didn't do anything.' I sighed, relaxing with a wave of relief after having finished explaining my entire story.

'Those useless pieces of junk! Everything here is always malfunctioning!' Zim exclaimed angrily, curling his fists into a ball as he leaned his head back in frustration.

'If that's the case, why don't you try asking for help from someone?' I questioned in a soft tone.

'ZIM NEEDS HELP FROM NO ONE, YOU DENSE WORM-PIG!' He yelled right beside me, almost causing my eardrums to burst. The immediate response from him had unintentionally flared up a spike of anger in me as my cheeks suddenly felt hot and heavy.

'IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION! YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!' I snapped back. After having said that, a feeling of regret washed over me as his eyes sent daggers at me, giving me a look that could kill if his eyes were deadly weapons. Silence filled the room as the energy around us felt thick and heavy, my lungs feeling as though they were struggling to breath as Zim continued staring at me with that ant agonizingly torturous expression. Without any sound coming from either one of us, Zim quickly raised himself up from the floor as I watched in fear, his focus never leaving my body as he continued to stare down at me.

'Get up!' He ordered with what sounded like a growl.

'W-why? I-'

'I SAID GET UP!' He snapped, his voice even louder than before. Not wanting to trigger him any more than I already had, I did as he said and brought myself up from the floor. 'You promised you'd do anything I asked!'

Crap, that's right, I did didn't I?

'Now, are we going to have any more trouble?!'

'N-no...' I mumbled, trying my hardest to bite my tongue as I glared away from him, fighting the rising urge to reach my hands out and strangle him.

'Good! I should hope not!' He replied stubbornly, 'Now come with me!' His body started trailing off as I stood there with bewilderment on my face.

'W-where...?' I know I shouldn't ask, but I couldn't help but be so dang curious about everything.

'I SAID...' He yelled, turning around with a temperamental expression as he aggressively grabbed my upper arm firmly in his hand. 'COME WITH ME!'

'HEY! OW!' My voice cried out from his claws digging into my skin as he proceeded to pull me along behind him. Despite my little cries and my voice whining out of pain, Zim barely paid any attention to it as he continued escorting me in through the kitchen to where the trash can was. Something that had caught my attention was that the trash can was... the abnormally large size of it. With a quick stomp of his foot, Zim opened up the lid as he swiftly stepped inside, his arm still holding a firm grip on me as he tugged me in next to him. Cautiously stepping inside, the platform below our feet had unexpectedly taken off and transcended down at an alarming speed, causing me to loose my balance because of it and practically topple onto Zim as his grip on me was the only form of balance I had.

'HEY, GET OFF OF ME!' He yelled, carelessly pushing me away with one hand while the other hand still clamped around my arm. Obviously that had set him off. What doesn't?

'WHA- I DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL!' I snapped back at him furiously. I swear, the attitude on this alien just makes me wanna.... Ughhhh! Not happy!