💞 Our Newest Addition - Part Four 💞 (16+)

PRE-WARNING!

(This next part of the story contains sexual content and is recommended for a mature audience of anyone 16 or older. If you are uncomfortable with such topics, I advise you not to read this part. Don't worry, you won't be missing anything important to the story if you skip this one!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHO'S DUMB IDEA WAS IT TO COME HERE ANYWAY???" Zim snapped, crossing his arms over while repeatedly tapping his foot on the ground in frustration.

"Uh... y-yours, honey." You responded softly. Standing outside the closed doors, you observed your surroundings and tried to take notice if any of the other clients may have seemed as agitated or as impatient as your alien currently is. Not surprisingly for you, he was the only one that was already fed up with the situation at hand, letting out another annoyed sigh.

"I change my mind, this is stupid!" He stated boldly with a grumpy expression.

"I don't think it's stupid, Zim. Birth classes are necessary. It's what most humans do." You explained rationally. "Besides, you were the one that agreed to it because you said you wanted to be as prepared as possible."

"But look at how many other humans are here!" Zim angrily gestured to all the other couples standing around the waiting room, all seemingly minding their own business. "If I'd known this wasn't a private session, there is NO WAY I would have let you sign us up for this! Now we have to go through this stupid class with these stupid humans and their stupid... STUPIDNESS!!"

"I'm sure we don't have to interact with any of them." You tried to calmly reassure your clearly overworked alien, but it was pretty clear your words had hardly lessened his annoyance. After you gave Zim a comforting smile, your attention was pulled from him when the sound of the doors opened from nearby. Standing underneath the doorway looked to be a tall, dark-skinned woman with a friendly smile, adjusting the doors wide open and making sure they stayed in place. Her attire was similar to that of a standard human practitioner, accompanied by a red lanyard that she wore from her neck that labelled her name and occupation in bold letters. She was quick to introduce herself to the group as Mrs. Everly, the midwife of our class. She kindly instructed the rest of the group to follow her inside the room and for every couple to find either a beanbag or a chair to claim for today's lesson.

Having to pull Zim along with you by his arm while making sure to swiftly avoid bumping into any of the other clients, you were greeted by the sight of a spacious room with plenty of equipment and necessities all laid out around the place. The tone of the room had a calming, tranquil vibe to it, one that subconsciously made you ease your nerves the more you walked inside. Numerous chairs and beanbags were also scattered around the room, all a fair distance apart from each other. Your eyes scanned around for a suitable spot to claim, one that wouldn't be too much of a hassle to get to for you and Zim, but unfortunately Zim already beat you to it and rushed over to a comfortable looking chair over by the window, one that he had to shove another couple out of the way for in hopes of getting to it first. Having little regard for his aggressive actions, Zim looked over at you and flashed you a prideful smile, gesturing you to meet up with him and take the chair that he proudly claimed for you. You awkwardly walked past the rest of the group in order to get to where Zim wanted you to be, too nervous to look at any of them eye to eye as you gently sat down in your seat. God, you've only been in here for less than a minute and already he's causing chaos.