Chapter 03

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After returning back to Jujutsu High,
You recieved a call. It was your mother.

"Hello Mom, why'd you call?"

"Hello (Y/n), I called to remind you that we have to visit Hiro's grave on Saturday."

"Yes mom, I remember. I'll come back to Osaka on Friday though."

"I... Uh- I hope you're doing good, (Y/n)... I know school can be quite stressful, but I hope you're doing well..."

This was certainly weird... She was asking how you were and it seemed like she was actually putting some sort of effort into it.

(Y/n)'s mother, Tsukumo Itsuko, wasn't one to show a lot of affection. Especially after (Y/n)'s Father, Hironori passed away. She'd call (Y/n) occasionally, (Y/n) and her weren't close, but they did love each other.

"Huh- Uh... I've been doing alright, how about you?"

"I've seen better days, but... I'd like it if you spent some days here with me and your sister..."

Your eyes widened at this. Ever since your father died, you and your mother had grown apart quite a lot. You'd even exchanged harsh words before.

You knew it was not intentional and was said in a moment of sadness and rage, but for things to go back like it was before, would be quite difficult.

"Uhh I don't think I can this time, but I'll think about it next time..."

"Oh... T-that's alright."

"I'm sorry-"

"No, no, don't apologize, I understand. I-I'll call you later, Aiko is calling me"

"Oh- uh okay bye-"

And with that the call ended.

'That was awkward as hell' you thought to yourself.

"Ughhh I don't wanna goooo" you cried, gripping onto your bed as Nobara pulled you by the feet

"Ughhh I don't wanna goooo" you cried, gripping onto your bed as Nobara pulled you by the feet. That phone call from earlier had put you out of your mood.

"DON'T SAY THAT! THOSE DRESSES WILL GO TO WASTE!!" Nobara said.

"I could just wear it on another occasion, and it won't be dresses."

"Well me and Maki-san don't wanna go without you, so it is dresses. PLEASE JUST COME ALONG"

"URGH FINE!"

"How do I look?" Nobara asks as she strikes a pose

"Great" Maki said as she fixed her hair.

"YOU LOOK HOT!" You said. You were now in a better mood, as Maki and Nobara had boosted it up.

"Oh wait before I forget, here." Nobara said as she started searching for something In her bag.

She took out three masks and displayed them as options in front of Maki and you.

"Huh? Masks?" You asked.

"Yeah apparently it's a masquerade themed party." Nobara said.

You let out a hmm and took a black, lace mask, which covered the upper-half of your face almost completely.

You put it on and gazed at yourself in the mirror. It was hard to make out your face, but that was the whole point.

"So (Y/n), plan on getting with someone tonight?" Maki asked as she put her own mask on.

"H-huh?" You said as you felt the heat rise up to your cheeks.

"C'mon, it's alright to release some built-up tension in the form of sex. It's alright if you don't wanna though, no pressure."

You thought about it. You did wanna know what was it like, and also forget.

"Maybe I will..." You mumbled to yourself quietly.

But not quiet enough. "WHAAT? SENPAI! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" Nobara squealed in excitement.

Maki simply chuckled at the two of you.

"SHUT UP!" you yelled as you threw a pillow at Nobara, which she caught.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/n:)

I wanted you guys to understand (Y/n) and her mother's relationship this chapter. In another chapter, her father and sister will be discussed.

And the next chapter might be what y'all think it is ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

636 words.