Chapter 10

⚠️Slight NSFW ahead

⚠️Slight NSFW ahead.⚠️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A moan errupted from your throat as your teacher's tongue slid up and down your wet slit.

Your hands gripped tighter on his Ivory locks.

"S-sensei..." You whimpered.

He stopped, and brought his face up.

"(Y/n)-chan..." He said before placing his thumb and index finger on your chin.

His blue eyes pierced through your (e/c) ones.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He said in a different tone. The tone sounded like he was calling out to you.

"Yes?"

"(Y/n)!" He yelled this time.

"H-huh?" You said with an eyebrow raised.

"OI! WAKE UP YOU DUMBASS!" Was what he said last, before you jolted and woke up in your bedroom, with Nobara and Yuji next to you. Nobara glaring at you, while holding your shoulders, and Yuji a bit further away, yawning.

"K-kugisaki?" You asked confused as hell.

"FINALLY!" Nobara said as she let out a sigh.

"What're you both doing here?" You asked, stretching your limbs, quickly holding onto your thighs, as pain suddenly jolts through.

Luckily the two of them didn't notice this.

"You do realise that you've woken up late, right?" Yuji said crossing his arms, leaning against the wall, with an eyebrow raised.

"WHAT?!" You yelled, eyes widened.

"Oh shit, shit, shiiiit" you whined as you took your phone from the table beside you.

The time was 9:25.

Along with the time you also saw a few missed alarm notifications, and a few messages. One of which was from, no other than Gojo Satoru, the man that fucked you into obvilvion just yesterday.

(1)Hoejo Sensei:
Did you return safely?

Blood rushed to your face, a little because of what you just read.

You decided to respond to him once Yuji and Nobara were out.

"OH FUCK- GET THE FUCK OUT I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!" You yelled, waking up from your bed, when you felt the moisture between your legs.