Chapter 22

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gojo had managed to sneak out, after hiding behind the door, and smoothly exiting right as Nobara had entered.

All whilst your heartbeat was racing at a concerning pace at the fear of getting caught.

But thankfully, you didn't.

You, and your classmates had visited all the places you had intended to visit during the day.

Which meant, it was time to hit the nearest pub.

You slipped into the (f/c2) dress from earlier.

You'd worn the (f/c) dress during the daytime, as per Gojo's words.

You told yourself that you had already decided to wear that dress, and Gojo's words were only a push.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, adjusting the dress.

Kugisaki appeared from the bathroom, after re-doing her eyeliner.

"Ready?" She asked you.

"Yep." You said, popping the 'p'.

"Are the boys meeting us in the lobby?" You asked, gathering your bag.

"They aren't coming." She said.

"Ehh? Why the sudden change?" You asked.

Yuji seemed thrilled to come along earlier. Even Megumi showed some enthusiasm.

"Apparently there's a baseball match they wanna watch." She said.

You hummed in understanding.

"Then we're all good to go?" Kugisaki asked, clutching her purse, as she looked around for anything that she'd need.

"Hm, yeah." You responded, looking into your bag.

The two of you stepped outside, and Nobara began locking the door, as you stood beside her, ordering an uber on your phone.

"What are the two of you dressed up for?" An all too familiar voice asked, from the door of the room beside them.

"Oh sensei." Kugisaki said, as she slipped the key into her bag.

"Were going to the nearest pub to get shit-faced drunk!" She said, giving him a smirk.

"Oh?" He said, as his eyes landed on you.