Chapter 05

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As the masked stranger led you to a rather... Familiar looking car, you started to question yourself.

'Should I really do this?'

'What if I am really bad at it?'

Such questions came across your mind.

But you remembered your conversation with your mother, and the memories you wished to forget slowly crept back into your mind, and you wanted to forget it all. Even if you'd regret this later, you didn't care right now.

The man opened the door to the car and looked back to you.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. To which you nodded.

He got into the car, and so did you.

As soon as you sat down, his hand placed itself on your cheek, and pulled you into a kiss.

The kiss was getting more intense by the second.

He tangled his hand in your hair as his teeth took your bottom lip in between them causing you to moan into his mouth.

You led your hand to the strap of his mask, and in between the kiss you asked, "Can I?"

He hummed a yes into the kiss.

You slowly pulled his mask off, revealing his face.

The face that hid behind the mask, was a face you... Knew.

"Gojo sensei?" You whispered slowly.

And once your brain comprehended this information, your eyes widened.

You immediately pulled out of the kiss.

"GOJO SENSEI?!" you yelped.

(We been knew 😔)

"Huh? (Y/n)--??" The man looked at you, shocked.

"W-what are you doing here??!" You asked.

"I just came here with Suguru cause one of our old friends was hosting this party- why are you here-?!"

"I came here with Kugisaki and Maki-senpai, because they asked me to."

Gojo let out a sigh. You looked away from him, outside the window. The atmosphere in the car was really awkward right now. You couldn't believe you really made out with your teacher and almost even had sex with him.