Chapter 15

NSFW content ⚠️

NSFW content ⚠️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Ohh yes Satoru~" Moaned out the girl beneath the white haired sorcerer.

He thrusted into the woman once more, his elbows providing him with support.

As he thrusted, he continued to earn more moans from the woman beneath him.

His eyes which were closed, shot open when he heard the change of voice.

"Haaa~ Please be a little gentle, Satoru Sensei~" was what he heard.

He looked under him, and saw your nude figure, face heating up, eyes radiating lust, and a playful grin on your face.

The sight was truly something.

"(Y-y/n)?" He muttered out, confused by how she was here right now.

"Huh?" Said (Y/n). The voice did not seem like her's though.

Gojo blinked twice, and appeared before him the woman that was originally under him.

She held a confused expression.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"I- No." He said, continuing to fuck her, disappointed by the fact that it wasn't you.

" He said, continuing to fuck her, disappointed by the fact that it wasn't you

After a while, the woman left. Leaving Gojo with his own thoughts.

'Why did I think of her?'

'Why didn't it feel as good when I realised it wasn't her...?'

Were among some of things Gojo Satoru was thinking up.

She is just another girl he said to himself.