Chapter 23

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You let out a sigh, and knocked on the door thrice.

There was no reply.

You decided to knock three more times, kicking the air due to mosquitos attacking your legs.

You sighed, as you thought how stupid this idea was, and began to retreat,

When you heard a groan, and approaching footsteps from behind the door.

The door opened, to reveal a messy-haired Gojo, clad in a white, loose tank-top and black sweatpants.

He rubbed his eyes, and when his eyesight cleared,

"(Y/n)?" He asked.

His now clear eyes took in your appearance.

You looked tired, your posture made it clear, and your eyes seemed heavy.

"Can I... Um... Stay over? Kugisaki has our room key, and uh... Sh- she is not with me..." You said, in between sniffles.

Heavy eyes and sniffles... Were you crying?

"Hey... what's wrong?" He said, placing a comforting hand on your shoulder.

You understood he was reffering to the sniffles.

"Uhm- just a runny nose. Nothing's wrong." You lied, plastering a tired smile on yourself.

"Oh... Well, come in." Gojo said, clearly not buying your lie, but he wasn't gonna pry.

"Thank you." You muttered, avoiding eye contact as you entered his room.

It was surprisingly clean. Unlike yours and Nobara's.

Gojo walked past you, towards his clothes, and pulled out a red shirt, and a pair of black shorts.

"You can wear these." He said.

You took them from him, muttering yet another thank you, as you set your bag aside and walked towards the bathroom.

Gojo took a seat on his bed. He grabbed his phone from his bedside table to check the time.

12:13 AM, it read.

What could've made you cry and get that drunk?

As a teacher it was obviously his concern he told himself.