Chapter 07

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The next day, you were pacing around in your room, thinking whether or not you should tell the girls.

Would the girls judge you? Most probably not.

Would they help you out? As much as they can.

Then what was stopping you from telling them? Nothing really.

You decided to fuck it and call them both over.

You tapped on Nobara's contact and called her. The line beeped for a good minutes and then you heard a slightly muffled "Hewo...?" It was the sound of a very tired Nobara, who had just woken up.

"Oh did I wake you up-?

"Yeah. you did, you monster..."

"Oh my bad- should I call later orrr..."

"You woke me up already, just tell why you called."

"Uhh I'd rather say it in person, if you don't mind."

"Baaa gimme a few minutes I'll get there."

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KUGISAKI."

"You better, I didn't get my sweet dream get interrupted for nothing."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

"Yeah."

You sighed feeling guilty for waking her up.

"Now Maki-san."

You called Maki.

"Hello?" Maki answered in her usual voice, and you understood you didn't wake her up.

"Ah hello senpai, I wanted to talk to you and Kugisaki about something. Could you come over?"

"(Y/n), I have an awful stomach-ache, could you both come over if you don't mind?"

"Sure senpai, see you in 5." You said as maki and you exchanged byes and you hung up.

You quickly put on a green hoodie over your half-sleeved midnight blue t-shirt and fixed your hair into (preferred Hairstyle).

You shoved your hands in youd pocket and started walking to the floor above where the second year dorms were situated.

While walking down the hallway of the first floor, you remembered to text Nobara about the meeting's location change.