Chapter 39

Warning(s): Suggestive themes, teasing, mention of hickeys

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Getting caught by your sister, while you were with your teacher wasn't something you were expecting to happen.

Thankfully, it didn't happen.

The hands that were in your grasp, gave you a quick squeeze, before pulling away, and the man in front of you had warped away.

Just then, the door opened, and Aiko walked in.

"Uh- what're you doing?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, as she witnessed your unusual position, with your hands out... Grasping air?

You shook your head, letting out coughs.

"Nothing, I thought maybe I should... uh- paint my nails!" You quickly said.

"Oh- okay..." Aiko said, still confused, but decided to ignore it.

"Yeah so, why're you here?" You asked, standing up, and fixing your towel over yourself.

"Just to talk. It's been a while since we just talked, right?" She said, shrugging.

"I suppose it has." You chuckled.

Aiko's eyes raked over your exposed shoulders, taking in the fading scars, which weren't there a few years ago.

She walked closer, to inspect them.

"Woah... How'd you get these?" She asked.

Aiko had exorcised cursed of her own, of course, but she'd never gone on missions she wasn't sure she could take care of.

...unlike a recent mission of yours.

"Well. Shit went south during a particular mission." You said, inspecting said scars yourself, while looking down at your shoulder.

"Thankfully, Gojo Sensei saved me." You smiled, grumbling mentally about how he was the one who sent you on that mission in the first place.

At the mention of his name, a smug smile grew on Aiko's face.

"I think I understand why you liked Tokyo now." She said wiggling her brows.

"Huh?" You said, raising your eyebrow.

"Your sensei. If my senseis were built like that, I wouldn't wanna leave either, (Y/n). I feel you." She said, placing a hand over her chest.