Chapter 40

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So that's what the S necklace is about, huh?" Aiko said.

It was almost 10 PM, once you were done explaining everything to Aiko.

You were surprised the horny man didn't interrupt in between (thankfully). Perhaps, he sensed Aiko's cursed energy near your own.

"Yeah." You sighed, slumping down.

Aiko let out a giggle, nudging you.

"You're my sister afterall. I knew you wouldn't turn a blind eye to a man like that." She said, smirking smugly.

You rolled your eyes.

"I support it!" She declared, almost poking your eye out with the approving thumb she jabbed your way.

"I'm gonna need a whole lot more than just your support for it to actually work out." You said.

"Why? Don't you guys love eachother?" Aiko asked.

"Woah, woah. Hold your horses there, partner. Who said anything about love?" You said, as your eyes almost bulged out of your skull.

"Huh-? you guys have to figure out some 'feelings' right? You love eachother, that's what you have to say--"

"No, no. We like eachother. A lot. That's all--!" You quickly cleared up.

"Uh huh." Aiko said, with a raised brow.

"Don't give me that look!" You said, feeling heat crawl up your face.

"C'mon, (Y/n). You're 21. This isn't embarassing or anything. Stop acting 12." Aiko rolled her eyes.

"I- no, it's just... We don't love eachother." You quickly cleared, looking away from her, opting to look out the window, beside you.

Aiko observed you for a moment.

"Can I make an assumption?" She asked.

"...no." you said.

Aiko deadpanned.

"Fine." You sighed.

"Is it that you do love him, but... You think he doesn't love you?" Aiko voiced her thoughts.

"It's... No, I--" You sighed, again.