Chapter 28

Warning(s): Sexual content, Oral sex (Both giving and receiving; 69), hickeys, slight begging, praise-kink, slight man-handling, tiny bit angst and fluff at the end :3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Fucking minx." Gojo said, letting out a groan, as you palmed him through his pants.

You looked back at him, eyes dazed with lust.

"Let me help you out too, sensei." You basically purred.

You did not know where you'd gotten this boldness from, but oh well.

Gojo raised an amused eyebrow at your words. This was certainly new from you, but he wasn't complaining. Not one bit.

His lips curled into a smirk, and he leaned forward, towards your slick, and gave it a slow lick, all while maintaining eye contact with you, taking pleasure in the way your eyes shut close while you let out a whine.

"Go ahead then." He mused.

You brought back your attention to his raging erection that had gotten harder while you were looking away.

You tugged the waistband of both his pants and boxers lower. He lifted his hips up to help you help him out.

His hard cock was leaking pre-cum.

You wrapped your fingers around it, and brought it closer to your mouth, giving it small, kitten licks.

Gojo let out another groan at the feeling of your tongue, his grip around your hips tightening.

You finally wrapped your lips around the tip, and slowly took him in.

The white haired man relished in the feeling of your mouth around his cock, not failing to give your cunt equal attention, letting out heavy breaths as he gave quick licks to your clit.

His licks to your clit drew moans from you, sending vibrations to his cock, as it slid in and out of your mouth.

You could feel that knot in your stomach. You were close to releasing.

"Mhm- gonna cum..." You moaned out, letting him know.

And he could feel it too. He was gonna cum as well. The way your warm mouth hugged his cock, the way your tongue swirled around it, the way your moans vibrated around his cock, the way your slick tasted on his tongue, it all overwhelmed him.