Chapter 34

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Still no response?" Satoru asks to Shoko, as he is stood beside you, outside the room Geto is in.

"Nope." Shoko says, flipping the pages of the file she was holding.

Gojo's expression remains neutral.

Your expression on the other hand, expressed more sadness.

After the happy morning, the two of you had hoped that Geto's condition had improved, even a little.

But. It hadn't.

"I'll get going then, Shoko." Satoru says, turning towards you.

"Do you want to stay, (Y/n)? You don't have any missions assigned to you for the rest of the week. If your injuries need to be tended to, Shoko can help—"

"It's alright, sensei. I'll also get going." You said, shaking your head.

"Ah, Gojo. I need (Y/n) for a sec." Shoko said, tilting her head, to look at you.

Satoru seems a little confused, but nods at Shoko first, and then at you, before he approaches the exit.

Shoko waves at him, before turning her attention towards you.

"(Y/n), sorry to hold ya back, but I really had to ask something." Shoko said, setting aside the file in her hand.

You look confused, but nod at her, with a hm, encouraging her to ask.

"Your mother... Itsuko. Her clan is renowned for their Medical techniques, and reversed cursed techniques, right?" Shoko asks.

"Yes, they are." You answer.

"I was wondering if you've experienced anything unusual... like reverse cursed technique output, done by you." Shoko asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Huh? I... Don't think so. Even if I did, I don't think I'd know. I don't know how the sensation feels." You say.

"It's basically like—" Shoko waves her fingers around in the air, trying to explain what it feels like, being a reverse cursed technique user herself.

"Uhh..." You say, tilting your head, severely confused.

"Right. It's hard to explain, but Uh, basically, while using your cursed technique, have you felt anything unusual, ever?" Shoko asks.