+ fourteen

tw: vomiting

"y/n you fucking.. eugh... y/n?"

my shoulders ache on the cold tiles of the floor.

"y/n? hey can you hear me?"

a finger jabs my shoulder blade and i cough a little. my mouth tastes horrible...

"y/n? oh shit did you faint again? y/n? hey!"
"mm.."
"hey..."

i open my eyes to see schlatt on his knees with his hand on my shoulder. my cheek is pressed against the cold floor and my stomach feels like a sack of burning coal.

"what happened?"
"cocktails ..." i slur out my words.
"oh.." he sighs, "you idiot."
"sick.. i'm gonna ... hg.."
"ope." he lifts me up to the toilet just in time for me to throw up dinner.

"you're so stupid." he chuckles nervously.
"my ... my hair .. hold my hair.." i point to my back.
he hesitates for a second before very carefully lifting a few strands of hair up in his hands and awkwardly holding them loosely in the air as i hurl some more.

"okay... alright ... good girl ..."
"what the fuck-" i cough.
"what am i supposed to say!"
"nothing! fuckin- eugh." i sit back and rub my mouth with some toilet paper.

"you need like... makeup wipes or something?"
"why?"
"take off your makeup i don't know!"
"im not ... im not wearing any."
"shit youre- wow."
"shut up buttface."
"alright- you're still drunk y/n."
"yathink?"
"can you stand?"

i pull myself up with the toilet but my legs are weak and everything starts to spin. i fall a little and he holds me up quickly. "okay... uhh.."
"man why- why am i always stuck with schlaggy." my head is so hard to keep up and keeps dropping to my chest. i sit back down tiredly.
he sighs, "i can get charlie?"
"no no... they can't know ... the guys ..."
"why?" he chuckles.
"it's embarrassing!" i whine, still slurring.
"trust me, most of us have been there before." he presses flush on the toilet.
"even you an charlie??"
"well... no not really."
"ahhh.." i sigh and flop my head down again.

"you need water?"
"mm ! please .."
"okay." he pops out of the room and returns with a little glass with some beer in the bottom. i rest on the toilet seat and watch him wash it out and fill it with water.

"here."

i take it and weakly pour it into my mouth, "mm.."
"you're enjoying that huh?"
"mm good.." i glug down some more. "gimme your hair."
"what?"
"you're ugly but your hair pretty. gimme."
"what the fuck!"
i reach out and laugh at him.
"you're rude."
"well you an asshole"

"alright, come on dummy." he holds me up with my arm over my shoulder and slowly walks me out of the bathroom. i rest my head on his shoulder as i barely walk beside him and he pretty much drags me to my room.

"okay, uhh.. lie down here." he lays me on my bed and i curl up into a little ball.
"is ted okay..?"
"oh yeah yeah don't worry about him. he's sleeping now."
"mm..." i snuggle into my pillow as he talk.
"i actually got a uh- this muscle massager and used it on him hah.."
"mmyou're an ass.."
"yeah.. i know.."
"stop.."
"maybe someday."

i wake up pretty late with the covers laid carefully over me and a little note on my pillow.

i don't know how much of tonight you'll remember but i won't tell the others. i'm an ass but i'm not evil (i think)

anyways, don't drink so much next time. you're a pain in the ass to look after.

- schlaggy
(p.s. don't try to touch my hair again.)

i sigh and stretch, getting changed into something less... vomit smelling.

as i stand up, my phone pings.

conar

dude you wanna stream together soon?
or just solo
either way you should stream.
my friend austin is starting a show soon about like dating or something and he thinks it'll help streamers grow so i'll try to get you in on that
and have you spoken to minx?
becca*
i think she wants to stream with you too

minx? she's a whole new person these days. i check my messages from her and she asks if i want to start a minecraft world with her.

minecraft? is that coming back?

i agree to it, and set a date for tomorrow evening. today i gotta get over this hangover.

"morning boys." i put on a smile as i come down to charlie dancing and making breakfast.
"how's ted doing?"
"still high." i see an arm fly up into the air from the sofa and flop down again.
"still high." charlie echoes and laughs.

"has anyone seen schlatt?"
"he's still asleep. apparently he was up super late."
"oh, i wonder why that was.."