03

; Working Things Out

10:21 am

The next day came by pretty fast , Daishou woke up with a groan. Last night wasn't too awkward , Terushima is not that bad of a guy.

That's not the only thing that Daishou noticed when they were talking , he also noticed that the younger has a tongue piercing, and not gonna lie cause it low-key does look hot.

Getting up from his bed and started stretching.

10:35 am

"Yuuji , breakfast's ready"

Terushima ran out as soon as he heard Daishou's voice , sitting at the dining table with a smile on his face.

Eyes being completely glued to the green haired who just now pulled out the chair in front of him , the atmosphere wasn't as awkward, and thank god it was not.

"When'd you get your piercing?"

The older male asked in an attempt of trying to start a conversation.

"It's been so long that I couldn't even remember when but probably around the start of high school?"

Terushima answered , forgetting about most of the details as Daishou nodded in return and continued eating his breakfast.

10:52 am

Daishou left first since he had morning classes , a bit annoyed at how he got early classes while Terushima can stay home until around 9 am.

Walking into the building , took a deep breath, and went to the lecture hall.

"Ah yes , another tiring day"

3:39 pm

Hours passed after both of them finished with classes and finally came home after at least resting for an hour or two.

Daishou sat down at his study table , putting everything unnecessary away and finishing up some unfinished work on his computer.

While Terushima was busy making food.

3:58 pm

"How's the food going?"

A voice lingers in Teru's ears making him flinch a little , turning around to see Daishou standing behind him.

"Not bad I guess? I'm not a good cook but I can make a few dishes"

The blondie replies with a small chuckle to lighten up the mood. Daishou just simply hums , walking over to the couch.

4:15 pm

They ate and to be honest even though the green-haired male used to cook most of the time, Terushima's cooking aren't that bad either.

He indeed said himself that he doesn't cook that often but it was not as bad as Daishou expected , it wasn't salty nor bitter but had just the right amount of taste.

"Sorry if it tasted bad , like I said I don't cook quite often"

Terushima said with an awkward laughter at the end , the green haired didn't say a word as he continues washing the dishes like he heard nothing.

Few minutes later , he finished washing the dishes. Drying his hands with a little tissue paper thay was beside the sink for no obvious reason.

"It's not half bad so please cook more for me in the future"

The sudden words encourages the younger , it wasn't much but the fact that Daishou said it.

Low-key made the words felt like something much more meaningful and not just 'words' .