09

; Sick

8:16 pm

Just a normal day of them both being busy , Daishou having an intense headache from overworking himself, and Terushima , he was the one that took care of the older one.

Both are currently inside the older's room.

Terushima sitting on the bed with Daishou's head inside his lap , giving him a massage.

"Does this feel a bit better?"

He asks with his hands busy massaging the older's head , Daishou nods in satisfaction.

8:36 pm

Terushima went to make some food in the kitchen whilst Daishou was laying in bed , his body temperature is a bit high which's making the blondie a bit scared for no reason.

"It smells so good Yuuji"

A whisper was heard as Terushima felt a pair of arms being wrapped around his waist , with his face being buried in the younger's nape.

He froze in place knowing for a fact who it was.

"Suguru-san I told you not to walk around with this hot body of yours. What if you fainted or something?"

The fake blonde scolded with a frown , he dragged the green haired into the living room.

Laying him down immediately on the couch.

"It's not even that bad Yuuji-kun so you don't have to be so worried"

Daishou gathered up some strength to even move his mouth , his body felt weak and hot. He laid the being half asleep as he watched Terushima walks away.

"You're talking nonsense. Your temperature is so hot and you still dare to say it isn't that bad? Damn Suguru-san"

Hearing Terushima scolding him somehow made him smile a little , falling asleep not long after.

8:52 pm

"Suguru-san , wake up. You need to eat for you to be healthy and strong again!"

Terushima said with a huge smile , handing Daishou a bowl of porridge as he helped the older sit up.

Instead of taking it, the green haired opens his mouth instead , while shaking his head making Terushima a bit confused.

"What's wrong? Is there something in your mouth or what?"

He asks looking down at his senpai.

"Feed me, idiot"

Daishou curses , in disappointment.

"Geez Suguru-san. I'm taking such amazing care of you yet you still gotta curse me out like that"

He pouts , sulking.

Sitting down beside Daishou , he brings the spoon up to the older's lips.

9:02 pm

"Alrighty , all done now let's get you back to your room"

Terushima said with a groan , stretching after this long busy day.

After Daishou heard what he said the older immediately shook his head , pulling Terushima by his wrist into his arms.

Cuddling him into his blanket.

"My god , it's so hot in here"

The fake blondie whines before trying to get himself free from the strong grip inside the blanket.

"I wanna sleep with you on the couch tonight"

Terushima couldn't help but blush at those words , he knew that Daishou might not mean it that way but it just somehow made the younger all nervous.

The grip around his waist tightens as he nods in reply.

"I miss Mika-chan"

Daishou said under his breath before falling asleep.

The position they were sleeping in was very much appropriate I guess?

Terushima's back against Daishou's chest as his arms was wrapped around the younger's waist , face also being buried into his nape.

The only inappropriate thing about this position is that Daishou's crotch was touching / literally against Terushima's ass. (Totally a very unnecessary description)

Of course, Teru realized it earlier and it's also the reason why his face had been red since like the start while his heart won't stop pounding in his chest.