23

; Finally

6:30 pm

Hearing what the older just said made him froze in shock (?) , the blonde couldn't slip out a word to even answer his question.

All he knows that time is his inner self screaming on the top of their lungs and panicking internally while still searching for a respond.

Talking about Terushima panicking internally , lets not forget about how Daishou is also internally cursing at himself because he thought he sounded impatient and literally risked their whole friendship just for a stupid kiss he's been fantasising all these times.

"Yeah.."

It took Terushima a few seconds to finally mumbled out an answer , Daishou himself couldn't believe what he just heard.

It was silence once again but the older finally decided that it's time to finally do the first move , he wasted no more time and sits down nervously as he leans in with his heart beating faster every second.

Pulling Terushima in for a sloppy yet sweet kiss , their eyes both closed shut whilst enjoying the moment they were having.

The kiss broke once the younger pulled away , his cheeks were slightly stained with a shade of light pink but thanks to the dark room it wasn't really that obvious.

"Fuck"

The older kept on cursing to himself still thinking he fucked it all up , there's a problem though.

He likes it.

Not just him , the younger also thought of the same thing.

Terushima couldn't hold himself any longer , he's been waiting for this moment to come since so long ago and now that he has the chance to do so , why would he waste it ?

Their eyes met one another , Daishou chuckled before pulling the younger male into his arms.

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable ?"

He asked with Terushima now laying on top of his chest and ears pressed against it making him able to hear to Daishou's heartbeat , seems like the older also couldn't calm himself down yet though he looks very collected at the moment.

"No , I was just thinking"

The blonde's responded , fingers then intertwined with Daishou's and comfortable atmosphere fills the living room once again.

Though it does sounds awkward but to the both of the males it wasn't really , they enjoyed each other's companies the most especially now.

The warmth of each other's body made them feel extra comfortable , Daishou loves seeing how Terushima's lips narrowed whilst he's thinking about something.

"Suguru-san"

He called out , breaking the pure silence.

"Did you regret kissing me ?"

What kind of question is that ? No. Daishou didn't regret it and he would probably never regret it at all , the feeling of kissing someone he truly loves would forever be the moment he treasures the most.