Special #2

; Mornings

Terushima wakes up with a small yawn as he feels something poking his thighs through the mattress covering half of his bodies.*

Tossing around to meet with his sleeping boyfriend, seeming so peaceful as Daishō has his arms wrapped tightly around Teru's waist.

Morning woods aren't anything he's unfamiliar, in fact he's also gotten them a whole bunch due to hormones and such. Especially after a while of not releasing the tension he's been holding back for long.

The younger's eyes travels down to his boyfriend's shorts as he smirks playfully, turning into a mischievous giggle as he pulls the cover over him and gets under it. Slowly making his way between Daishō's legs.

"Thank you for the meal.."

He says before pulling his boyfriend's pants down along with his boxers, the hard length springing out as the younger stares in starvation. Drooling at the sight of the big boy standing tall and proud in front of his face.

Slowly teasing the tip of his boyfriend's uncut boner, rubbing his finger tips onto the clit as he spreads the pre-cum all over it. Pulling away slowly to see the liquid stretching and bouncing back in it's original form.

Licking his lips before blowing on the length for fun, seeing it twitch and reacts is such a turn on for Teru. Finally grasping onto the cock of the older as he sucks slowly from the base. Making his way up the dripping length.

His tongue playing with his veins, tracing each one of them as he makes small kitten licks all over the hardness. The foreskin being his favourite part of the older's cock.

Teru slips his tongue into the small pocket in between the older's head and his uncut foreskin, swirling his tongue as the older stirs in his sleep.

Sucking him off was the best thing Teru would ever do, he loves having Dai's dick buried deep up his throat as he gags and chokes on it. In short, this blondie loves being manhandled, a lot.

His hands grips at the base of the older's cock to hold it in place whilst he sucks on the head first, sucking like it was the most delightful thing Teru ever had placed in his mouth, the sounds of his sucks were quite the sounds to hear. He loves it whenever Teru give him some good head.

When the length began twitching and the older's slowly waking up due to the wetness he felt wrapping around his dick, He slowly lifts up the covers of the blanket to reveal his desperate blonde boyfriend, having his mouth wrapped around Dai's 9-inched cock.

"Of course.."

The older says with a small playful scoff and yawns before he removes the covers completely, spreading his legs wider to give more spaces for Terushima to sit in more comfortably.

"If you wanna suck so bad, do it correctly, Terushima Yuuji."

He says, gripping the blonde hair before pushing his head all the way down his whole length, forcing everything in at once and he knows damn well Terushima is enjoying this kinky shit.

Terushima gags as Daishō removes his hand and mesmerise the sight to behold in front of him as the younger pulls his dick out of his mouth, the drool dripping out of his mouth seeming like a complete mess.

"Gosh.. You're so damn tempting, I wanna fuck you so bad now.."

Daishō whispers, he gets up from the position, sitting down and slowly calms myself down. Looking down at him as the green haired pushes Teru down onto the bed, pinning him.

"May I?"

The older asks for permission, before the younger nods willingly and Daishō went ballistic. He strips the younger quickly and before Teru knows it, he went from wearing freshly worn pyjamas into being naked with nothing covering my body.

Blowing onto Teru's sensitive nipples as they perks up which tempts Daishō even more, until he finally gives in and sucks one side while flicking, playing and pinching the other.

His free hand slowly sneaking down to Teru's ass as he began pushing his fingers into the younger's entrance after coating them with his spit,

"Fucked you so good, this hole is still so warm and loose, ready to use~?"

Without any further discussion, Daishō positions himself and pushes his cock halfway into the tightness of his boyfriend's hole.

"Ngh.. Raw?"

The younger asks with a small whimper, clearly enjoying being vulnerable under Daishō.

"Why? Wanna use condoms for tonight, hm?"

"Noo.. Just curious.."

He whines softly, Terushima grips his shoulder as Daishō rams inside him roughly.

They had quite a session and the two of them were still begging for more after they finished, the green haired being a huge simp he is for the fake blonde did made his wish comes true.

Cream pie-ing him for the next three rounds and probably took them about 2 hours? Terushima's body was too goddamn irresistible and it's driving him crazy.

Terushima gripping on the sheets as his back arches and Daishō's tight grip on both his hips, holding him in place as the older ruts into him harshly which made the one under him has his eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Bab- Ah, please?"

The way he begs and whines is the most cutest shit the older had ever witnessed and it's just so damn irresistible,

After he had finishes inside Teru, Daishō couldn't resist the urge to pull out slowly and watch the beautiful sight he's created.

Slightly biting his bottom lip when he gropes the meaty cheeks and spreads one open with his hand, a mischievous grin spreading on his face.

"Mm.. Another round?"

Been long enough 🧍🏻‍♀️
I'm back btw, maybe not for long but updates soon <3!!