25

; Interrupted

10:25 am

Terushima waking up to the sound of his alarm clock , getting out of bed as he immediately slips a yawn out of his lips.

Groaning whilst slowly stretching his arms out to the fullest , coming out of his room with bed hair and still is sleepy asf.

His head still hurting from last night's hangover , shit he shouldn't have drank all that.

Daishou will probably scold him for drinking that much again because last time this happened , he got a good scolding from the older.

"Morning"

Daishou's voice immediately waking Terushima up , he flashes a small grin on his face before walking over.

Looking around the kitchen , to be completely honest Teru doesn't even know what he's doing there well maybe it's just because he wanted to stay around Daishou ?

"Don't have morning classes ?"

The younger shook his head , still no words can come out of his mouth. He couldn't remember a thing that happened last night but whatever it was , he's just glad Daishou isn't mad at him.

"Say Yuuji , I have been thinking about this for some times now"

Curiousity filling up to it's brim , Terushima hums in reply and just dying to know what it was about.

"What if we try fake dating ? Or maybe dating ?"

The younger's eyes widens , he didn't even know what to say to that.

Shit.

"Why all of a sudden ?"

He asks with an awkward yet nervous laugh.

Daishou hesitates for a few seconds , turning to look at the younger as he takes a sip from his coffee just before any answers were given.

"Well you see , some women had been asking me out multiple times and I don't wanna be rude to them by telling them that I'm not into them or whatever so I thought telling them that I have a boyfriend is better but now she wants to meet my boyfriend. That's the story"

Sounds complicated as hell , to be completely honest Teru does not want to be apart of this at all but it's Daishou ? He might reconsider those feelings and answer.

After a little while of him being silence , Daishou began feeling uneasy and thought that the younger would just rejected the offer.

"Sure"

He mumbles after like a few minutes.

Terushima knows that he probably won't have a chance like this ever againe specially with his crush asking shits like this so why not give it a shot ?

6:23 pm

"Since we're now officially fake dating , so like what's your plan ?"