05

; "I do have someone I like"

3:42 pm

"Yuuji you better come out of your room and help me"

Daishou scolds loudly with a frown , banging on Terushima's door.

After a few more knocks the door opens , the blondie is half asleep as he rubs his eyes and yawns completely ignoring the fact that Daishou wasn't having it.

"What's up with you , got dumped or something?"

He asked , looking at the older in front of him with baggy eyes.

"No? But help me with the groceries. Get ready we gotta go"

The older demands as he sat on the couch.

4:01 pm

They arrived at the nearest grocery store , Terushima's still not having it.

He yawns while pushing the trolley , following the green haired around the supermarket.

"Did you grab the list on the table?"

Daishou asks , looking for the current brand of soy sauce they were using.

Terushima hums in reply , shoving his hands into his pocket to find nothing.

The blondie starts to panic , he tried looking inside his bag still nothing.

"You forgot didn't you?"

The simple questions made Terushima gulped , he quietly nods hoping Daishou would let it slide.

A sigh slipped out of Daishou's lips , taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Glad I already listed everything we need in my phone just in case you forgot to take it with you again"

Terushima sighs in relief as they continued walking.

6:58 pm

A few hours passed and they finally got home , Terushima's been whining about wanting food ever since they left the store which also caused Daishou his headache.

"I'll cook for you if you stop whining and please just go inside your room or something"

The green-haired scolds , with his arms crossed against his chest. Feet tapping on the floor every second , Terushima nods in reply before running to his room.

7:34 pm

Nothing special happens during dinner actually , besides them eating and having some small chats.

After both of them were done helping each other doing the dishes they sat on the couch , turning on the tv and relaxing for a bit before Daishou's phone rang.

Picking up immediately with a small grin on his face.

"Hey babe , how're you?"

He asked making the other person blush, she chuckles and replied.

"I'm doing fine and what about you?"

Their chit chats went on for about 10 minutes straight and Terushima just sat beside Daishou awkwardly while listening to the couple's conversation , linking his and the older's arms together.

Of course, Daishou didn't think much of these kinds of things since he knew that Terushima is the clingy one when he's comfortable with someone , he continued their conversations while the blondie fidgets with his fingers.

Intertwining them together and of course, Daishou being the dense straight man he is didn't think it was weird at all , Terushima gives up.

He slumped down onto the couch , letting go of Daishou's hands.

Taking his phone on the small coffee table as he pouts while scrolling through it.

"Right , love you too"

With that Daishou hung up , with a small smile on his face without even realizing it.

It's low-key very sickening to see how happy he looked at that moment , Terushima sits up glancing up at the older for a few seconds.

"What a cute couple , you guys are too sweet to the point that it made me feel so damn sick"

He complains dramatically , pushing his phone to the side. Crossing his arms against his chest with a sharp gaze.

"That's probably because you're single , go find yourself a girlfriend. It's not like you're not popular or whatever"

Daishou said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"I do like someone though"

The younger blondie mumbles under his breath , that's the only thing he could do for now and it hurts him.

"Did you say something?"

Terushima shook his head immediately as he nervously spring up from the couch , walking to his room with the excuse of him being sleepy asf.

"It's 7 pm , what is that dude on?"