06

; Part-Time Job

Daishou finally found a new part-time job , he quits the last one since his workplace is a bit too far from home plus he's a bit lazy to get on the train and stuff.

The new workplace is just around his apartment complex , he may not be good with kids but hey at least he got to be a temporary teacher at a preschool.

The salary wasn't as much but that'll do for now , Terushima also got a part-time job which means both of them would be extra busy soon.

6:47 pm

"Suguru-san"

Terushima whines while Daishou dragged him through the apartment , plopping him onto the couch angrily.

"I told you to help me out with the house chores today didn't I?"

He asked with a scary expression being displayed making Terushima gulps hard , the blondie looks down with guilt written all over his face.

"Did you run away with a date of yours huh? You could've told her that you got things to do today and help me out instead of going on a date or whatever"

Blabbering is probably one of his talents , he never got tired of talking like damn bestie your mouth good? (Moving on 😀)

"It's not a date! She asked me to help her out with her assignments so I did and you kinda misunderstood it as a date"

He said trying to convince the green-haired that he wasn't slacking off , well that was an excuse but Daishou took a deep breath and gave him the last death glare before walking away.

7:16 pm

Done with most of the chores , they decided to take a short break.

"I'll take a shower first"

Daishou said before opening his bedroom door , Terushima nodding in reply.

Taking the remote as he flipped through some of the channels , finding nothing to watch

He slumps down.

Resting his arms on top of his closed eyes as he lay down for a while , rethinking about a few things.

"The shower's clear"

The green haired shouted after like 10 minutes , coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his waist.

The younger blushed intensely as he covers his face with his hands , trying to hide it from the older's sight.

"Oi , I said the shower's clear"

He repeats what he said earlier but with a bit more annoying kind of toned voice , Terushima shortly answers him.

Sighing in relief after he walks into his room.

"That was so close , holy fuck"

Terushima cursed at himself multiple times for the past 3 to 5 more minutes before hearing the door open once more revealing Daishou with his little adorable silky purple pajamas.

Making the younger stunned after seeing how he looked in those , it's a couple of sets.

Terushima bought it for both of them but Daishou doesn't know about the whole couple set pajama kinds of stuff.

"Dang shawty looks great in the pajamas I bought him"

Teru said proudly with a small smirk knowing that Daishou would probably beat the shit out of him after but nothing happens.

"Don't call me shawty that shit's gross , idiot"

That is the only this that came out of Daishou's mouth as he approached the couch that the younger was sitting on.

"Go take a shower , you stink"

He said teasingly , pushing Terushima away.

"Dang chill I already did get one before going to class , it's not like I haven't showered for years"

Rolling his eyes in reply before standing up and walking into his room to grab a towel.

"That brat"