29

; The Night ?!?

7:23 pm

Daishō pulling the younger in for a kiss as he slowly begins to push his tongue inside the other's mouth , their lips against one another.

Fuck the sensation is just so indescribable , everything happened so damn fast. Terushima could only shuts his eyes close and takes it in.

The noises were echoing the room as they breaks the kiss , panting quite heavily. Trying to breath steadily.

Daishou begins to slowly plants small kisses all over Teru's neck making his way down slowly whilst his fingers also playing with the younger's exposed skin.

Slipping his hands underneath Teru's pyjamas , chuckling into his ears before pecking his cheeks.

"Are we really doing it tonight ?"

The blonde asks , the other pausing his actions. Looking up at his beloved boyfriend as he gives him a fond smile , nodding after.

"Suguru-san please have mercy on me"

He says jokingly.

But surprisingly the older immediately froze once he heard Yūji's voice , making the younger all confused on what was going on.

"What's wrong ?"

Teru's voice sounding a lot quieter than usual as he covers his mouth with his hands , making sure not to make any embarrassing sounds.

Without saying a word Daishō sighs , looking up at Teru with a very serious look which somehow makes Teru a lot more excited than before.

Man was this 🤏🏻 close to losing his damn mind.

"Are you sure that you're okay with us doing it tonight ? Just making sure you know"

Fuck the tone of his voice.

Why does he sounds so much like a gentleman , the look in his eyes are just pure concern. He's such a sweet mf.

Terushima nods slowly , as he thought for a short while. Is this all worth it ? Fuck rethinking about his decisions , when did he even once regretted nor hated himself for picking something with his heart and head ?

Never , himself never disappoints and his choices are always right.

"Well then shall we prepare you Yūji ? Because this really won't fit at all"

What does that mean-

How big can a man be ? Wait wait , how big can a dick be ? Shit is he actually be regretting his life choices ? Will he survive this ? He has never thought of dying while making love but oh well.

Humming as a respond , Daishō slowly removing the younger's shorts.

Daishō's head is currently in a mess , he never really thought of doing something like this to Yūji out of all people.

I mean it's not like he was thinking of hooking up with anyone else but yeah you get the point.

The darker haired pulls out a bottle lube from the nightstand beside Teru's bed as he squirts some onto his fingers , spit alone won't do.

"Has the lube always been there this whole time ?"

Was all Teru could think of , everything is so weird to him right now and he couldn't cope with how attractive Daishō is at the moment.

He figured that he wants to look at Teru's reaction , his whole face while they were at it. Again planting small and soft , gentle kisses down from his lips to the neck and even further down.

Reaching the blonde's stomach , kissing around it multiple times as butterflies began to form.

"I'm putting it in , 3.. 2 , 1"

Slowly pushing in the fingers as he kisses Terushima through out the whole thing , trying to distract him to make sure not even a part of him will feel any pain.

His fingers went from one and quickly to three , stretching the muscle out slowly and taking his sweet time with it while their lips were connected.

"You're doing extremely great Teru. Just let me add one more finger and we'll loosen you up a little more to make sure you're actually ready, okay ?"

His tone is soft and gentle compared to how he usually sounded.

Nodding is the only thing Teru could really do , he's afraid to open his mouth since he doesn't wants any weird noises to slip out of his lips. It'll be embarrassing he says.

"Shō ? Are you sure it won't rip ? I'm scared"

The question made Suguru burst into laughters , sort of ruining the smexy mood they were having a moment earlier.

"Stop laughing you dick , I'm just making sure my ass will be completely fine after you jammed that shit in"

The way he worded everything is just so funny to Daishō right now , he couldn't stop the laughters from coming out.

After like a hot second he (finally) settled down as he reaches out a hand , slowly patting Terushima's head with a smile.

"Don't worry darling , you're in great hands. I won't do anything you don't like so if you think that it's too much for you to handle. Then just tap me or tell me to stop , also I'll be extra gentle with you. No worries , hm ?"

Daishō smooches the younger's face all over once again as he begins to add the third finger inside , holy fuck he's tight as hell.

The walls starting to clenched around his fingers as Teru let's out a small gasp once he felt the fingers moves inside , the feeling of the wet and warm walls against Daishō's fingers.

Terushima's breathing begins to rapidly increase , the older noticing it almost immediately as he holds the younger's hands.

"It'll all be fine , I'm here with you Yūji"

Calming and comforting the blonde.

About 5 to 8 minutes later , Teru finally told Daishō that he is ready.

At this point Daishō's erect bulge is literally so noticeable , it's so ready to come out of his pants and oh my goodness. Teru would be lying if he said that he wasn't getting a little nervous once he saw the size of it.

That thing is quite far from average and got Teru thinking stuffs like,

"That thing's huge and I don't know whether I'm lucky for that or unlucky because my ass will totally not be happy afterwards"

Gulping before the darker haired grabs his hands , slowly guiding it down to his pants stopping right on his bulge.

"As you can tell , he's begging to be released. Please take good care of him tonight"

;

Holy 🤨 ?

SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD AIDNSK ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE WROTE ANY SMUTS AND I AM FUCKING EMBARRASSED BECAUSE WHAT IS THIS 🥹

THEREFORE I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY IT ???

THANK YOU TAHNK YOU FOR READING AND KEEPING UP WITH ME TILL NOW :(

Sorry for also keeping you guys waiting (as per usual). About last week I had my second exam for this year and I'm honestly pretty confident abt the history paper because I literally studied for it like so hard and I never did that in my life 👎🏻

Just hoping for the best I guess :')