11

; Accepting

6:34 pm

"How's yesterday , hm? Was it fun to finally be able to see your girl after like weeks or something?"

Terushima's voice was loud and clear , capturing Daishou's attention almost immediately.

"Yeah sure it was fun , we had a great time together"

The older answers smiling from ear to ear.

Just looking at how happy he was made Terushima rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Good for you"

He muttered in a sulky tone before continued biting into his bun.

"You know what? I think it's time for you to go search for a girl"

The question somehow made Terushima's mood more out of the mood , his head drops down.

"It wasn't even your business since the start anyways"

He said turning the whole atmosphere back into a deep awkward silence.

"Sorry about that but I think I'm not attracted to women any more thanks to this one dense dude"

The blondie continues before getting up from the dining table , walking into his room, and locking the door behind him right away.

"What am I even thinking about"

Sudden guilt starts to fill up inside him.

7:04 pm

A knock was heard on the door , Terushima got up from his bed with a loud groan.

Revealing Daishou with an awkward look on his face in front of his door , the younger tilts his head to the side leaning onto the door frame.

"What's up?"

He asks with a smug look on his face , trying as hard as possible to cover up the fact that he's also a bit nervous about what he will want to talk about.

"Well you see , I'm sorry for disturbing you but uh- I just wanted to apologize for telling you to get a girl when you're not interested in them anymore I guess"

Terushima couldn't be mad at Daishou for long because for some reason he just really couldn't do so.

"Oh no , don't worry too much. It's totally fine plus I don't mind about it. You didn't know about it yet anyways"

Daishou nods pulling Terushima out of the room , and shutting the door after the blondie steps out of it.

Fingers wrapped around Terushima's wrist making him feel some type of way, keeping his calm is hard in such a situation.

Entering the living room as they both jumped on top of one of the couches.

7:37 pm

They were peacefully watching a movie together as a little something to make out from the small fight they had before.

It's also when Terushima realized how Daishou just let such a topic about him liking dudes slide as if it was not a big deal, to begin with.

"Hey Suguru-san"

Terushima calls out with his fingers slightly tugging onto Daishou's shirt , basically asking for his attention.

"What? Do you need anything Yuuji?"

He asks in confusion.

"No, I was just about to ask why aren't you saying anything about me liking men?"

The green haired paused for a second.

"Why should I make it a big deal when it's not? You know that you can love anyone you want to right?"

Terushima's heartthrobs hearing his answer , and the urge of wanting to hug Daishou hits him hard.

Embracing the blondie's body , patting his back gently in comforting him.

"Why are you hugging me?"

He stuttered upon his words unconsciously , his tears being on the urge of dripping down his cheeks.

Daishou chuckles.

"You're so stupid , what made you think that I will do after knowing about that? Kick you out or some shit? Stop overthinking about negative things already and no matter what. I'll be here with you dumbass"

His words were truly touching , Terushima's tears drip down his cheeks soaking into Daishou's shirt.

Hugging the older back tighter , head on Daishou's shoulder. Clenching his fist at the back of the older's shirt , pulling Daishou in closer as well.

"Now stop being a big baby and let's order some food for dinner cause I am sure as hell am not cooking tonight"

The green haired said , before loosening up his embrace around Terushima's waist. Pulling away before booping the younger's nose with a small smile.

Leaving him smiling with a red face like the idiot he is.

"Imagine getting over him in such a small and short time"