19

; Moving on

1:31 pm

Daishou wakes up the next day inside the younger's arms , mind going blank as he couldn't remember anything that had happened last night.

All he knew is that he was drinking with Terushima before passing out.

He looks around to realise that they're still in the living room , immediately starts searching for his phone and checking the time right away after reaching it.

The male beside him waking up not long after , sitting down while still being half asleep.

Rubbing his eyes as he rested his chin on the older's shoulders while trying to focus on what was going on around him.

"What time is it ?"

He asked completely trying his best to not doze off which he miserably failed at.

"1 something , damn my head hurts so bad"

The darker haired complained with a sigh following at the end.

"I really missed 2 of my classes , might as well just not go today"

Daishou agreed right away , laying back down on the ground being hopeless as he tried his best to remember what happened last night.

But seems like he drank too much to even remember a word he'd said.

"Also did you and Mika-chan really broke up ?"

Hearing what Terushima said made him felt a bit attacked , he wasn't planning on telling the younger yet but oh well shit happens.

Of course the other male couldn't just lie to his face and admitted instead , at first the whole living room went silent and Daishou thought that it was awkward at first but Terushima ended up in a laughing mess.

"Dang I don't even know how to feel about you Suguru-san"

He said in between those loud laughters as the older rolled his eyes at the younger , clearly annoyed.

"I don't know ? Maybe a bit of affection won't hurt am I correct Yuuji ?"

Terushima was quite confused after hearing what Daishou said , well obviously he heard it very clearly but what does it even supposed to mean ?

"What do you mean ?"

He asked.

"Nothing , I probably miss her way too much that I found myself wanting affection from a dude"

Well as if that clears everything up.

"But it's not wrong ? I mean we're pretty close anyways"

Daishou turned over to the younger with an expressionless look on his face before he started to lean in making the fake blonde screaming his heart out internally.

The way his heart was beating so damn fast as if it was ready to jump out of his body and just ran away , he decided to shut his eyes closed and hands over his face without saying anything more.