17

; Shower

9:14 am

Days passed and thank goodness that today's another day off.

Yuuji woke up with a loud satisfying groan while stretching both of his arms out , sitting down on the bed with messy bed hair.

His right hand already starts to search for his phone which was placed last under one of these pillows.

Another rubbed his eyes , rather gently than aggressively like how he usually does it since his mom and Daishou would always scold him about it.

Looking around the room whilst still half asleep , his mouth gaping open as a yawn successfully escaped from his mouth.

Standing up , walking into the bathroom, and giving himself a quick shower before running back into his room to put anything he could find on either the floors or in his closet and immediately walking out of his room.

Making sure Suguru was still inside the kitchen , he sneaks behind the older in an attempt on trying to scare him but even before Yuuji could even walk there in time , Suguru already knew about it.

"Good morning to you too"

The green haired said before chuckling at the failed attempt whilst the younger frowns.

"How'd you know?"

He asks not feeling frustrated at all , the pout on his face became much more obvious when Daishou called his name.

Chuckling at the younger once again before shaking his head.

"You're so easy to read"

Terushima's heart skips a beat , if he said stuff like that then it would not be a surprise if he knew about the blondie's small (huge) crush on him.

After the sudden realization, Terushima kept his distance from Daishou making sure he won't get flustered by literally anything the older does.

To him, it's better on keeping a distance between them from now on and they both also need privacy , right ?

Wrong.

The poor blondie couldn't even have a day without staring at Daishou's pretty face or hearing him laughing because he knows damn well how important it is to at least hear the older's voice once a day.

4:13 pm

Everything went back to normal thanks to Yuuji's impatience , he's been clinging to Daishou and the dark-haired didn't say anything.

It's like a daily basis to him now anyways , he saw Terushima as a younger brother too (Ouch 😔) .

They were all over each other but Daishou told him to get off because the weather was pretty hot these days and it would be a blessing to go take a shower at this kind of hour.

"Get off , I wanna take a shower"

The older said sternly while slowly pushing the other's legs off of his.

Of course, Teru whined , he glared at Daishou as if he did something so unforgivable.

He sighs and pulled the blondie up using his wrist.

"Why did you pull me up ?"

Terushima asked with a sulky-toned voice.

"I thought you didn't want to let me go ? Might as well bring you into the shower with me , right ?"

What the dark-haired said made the younger freeze (the simp was too stunned to speak 🤨) , Daishou chuckled before patting the younger's back twice and walking away like a man had done no damage whatsoever to the blondie.

"Mission failed successfully"

He said internally with both cheeks heating, everything inside Teru's head was in a complete mess and chaos.

The moment Daishou randomly pulled his wrist made him forget about literally anything , all that he had inside his head was Daishou.

4:31 pm

Just after Daishou was done with his shower , Teru whips out a few bags of snacks.

He looks over to the older's room , expecting him to come out later on but still, there were no signs of Diashou yet.

The blondie walks on over to the older's room and knocked a few times but no response , of course, he's starting to worry about what could've happened.

So without wasting any more time he burst into the room realizing the doors weren't even locked , seeing how Daishou just collapsed onto his bed.

"Suguru-san ?"

He called out soon to realize he was sleeping so peacefully with only his shorts on , Terushima sighed out of relief and was about to leave when he suddenly felt the urge of wanting to stay instead.

Both of them are tired since they slept late last night because of something so-called 'important' plus Mika was supposed to be calling Daishou at this hour.

He doesn't know whether he should leave or not and decided to take advantage of the times they had before Mika calls him , laying beside the older just to get accepted right away.

Head against his chest making him able to hear Daishou's heartbeat, both cuddling into each other warmth because the blanket was nowhere to be found.

;

HEY PPL BAKSJD

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ONCE AGAIN I KNOW I KNOW

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEARS !

I was supposed to post this on 1st Jan but oh well 😭

I'm bored and all but what's your 5 recent emojis 👁👁 ?

Alright, have a great day y'all <3