-2

; 1K special !

8:24 pm

"Welcome home"

Terushima greets as the older walks in obviously exhausted but the moment he heard Teru's voice , his face somehow lit up and immediately lifts up a smile on his face.

Placing his bags beside the shoe rack still being too lazy to even put them back into his room , lazily walking towards his boyfriend before wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

Face nuzzling into the side of Terushima's neck , leaving small kissing along the sides as a small chuckle was heard.

"Enough already , go get changed. I know you are probably hungry so let's go eat yeah ?"

Terushima said slightly pushing his boyfriend off of him , making sure to let the grip around his waist loosened but of course Daishou still refuse to let go.

He whines and tighten his hold once again , pulling the younger in closer and giving him a passionate yet loving kiss.

Terushima smiles into the kiss as he gives in , kissing back and slowly deepens the kiss.

Just after they broke off the kiss , the both of them immediately panted for air.

"Get off me you idiot"

The fake blonde said still struggling to escape from his overly clingy boyfriend.

"Can you do me a favour then ?"

Daishou stated as he slightly loosen out his grip.

Even though he didn't really let it THAT loose but Terushima ain't weak , he still finally manages to escape and runs away from his boyfriend and straight into their shared bedroom , locking the door right away.

"What's the favour you want me to do again ?"

He speaks from the other side of the door as the older male sighs.

"First of all , baby please open the door for me and second of all I promise it won't be anything weird"

To be honest Teru wasn't really sure if he can totally trust his boyfriend on this one , hesitating for a little while before ended up still giving in to the older.

He slowly unlocks the door , revealing a tall figure in front of it.

Once the door was open Daishou comes in and apologise to his boyfriend about before , well of course Teru didn't take anything seriously and just thought of them as jokes or basically just how the older shows that he cares about the younger or showing affection in general.

They've been dating for quite some times now , probably almost a year.

Not to mention how they both does everything together nowadays , it's so hard to see either of them hanging out with their friends since they prefer staying inside and just spending time with each other.

But since Terushima is one of the out going people existed , he obviously would prefer having outdoor dates instead of indoors.