14

; Tension

3:26 am

"Suguru-san , I can't sleep"

Terushima whines before bursting into the older's room with tears in his eyes.

The loud sound woke Daishou up , he looks over at Yuuji and sighed then patted a spot beside him.

When Terushima saw that , his face lit up. He immediately wipes off his tears and runs to the bed slightly jumping on it.

"Sleep tight"

The sudden voice startled the blondie.

His hot breath brushed against Terushima's neck and his arms wrapped around the younger's waist.

"Stay strong dear heart"

He mumbles in excitement.

11:42 am

Terushima woke up with a small groan as he stretched out his hands.

Looking around the room to see nothing but only heard the sound of the running shower , dozing back to sleep.

11:49 pm

"Oi , how long are you planning on sleeping hm? Get up , we have some plans today, or did you forget"

Daishou said whilst shaking Teru's body to wake him up.

His eyes start to open slowly as he nods his head just to continue sleeping after.

Daishou sighs in defeat before an idea pops up in his head , smirking at the thought of it.

He leans in mumbling something into the younger's ears before planning a small peck on his cheeks expecting Terushima to wake up immediately and that's exactly the reaction he got.

"What the f- Stop doing that"

He said in a panicked voice as the older laughed.

"You look like an idiot sleeping all day , get up."

Daishou was about to leave the room when he realized Terushima was still frozen on the bed not trying to freak out in front of his crush.

"What are you still waiting for ? Get your ass up from the bed or I'll kiss you"

Hearing that brought Teru back to reality , and he decided to play cool.

"Hm ? I couldn't refuse it then or do you maybe want something else too ?"

Daishou walked back to his bed before running his fingers through Terushima's blonde hair down to his ears soon making their way to his cheeks and mouth.

"Would you allow me though"

Leaving right away , closing the door behind him, and not to mention the confident smirk on his face.