15

; Pain

7:24 pm

"I miss you lots too you know that right ?"

Daishou said through the phone as he chuckles with Terushima sleeping in his lap.

"Of course, we'll be going on a date right away when you came over"

He was so happy that even his face already got tired of smiling so much , chuckling at everything his girlfriend said.

Her voice lingers in his head making him realize just how much he misses her.

"God I wish I could hold you , kiss you, or do anything with just you right now. Mika, I miss you so much"

He brags at the end of his words.

Mika chuckles into the phone comforting him by telling him that she'll be there tomorrow so that they could do all those things mentioned together soon.

The call ended a few seconds after they said their goodbyes, Terushima was still sound asleep.

"Yuuji wake up , let's go to your room"

He whispers whilst shaking the sleeping figure in his lap.

Not long after that, the younger's eyes opened slowly as the older immediately leads him to his room.

Leaving after closing the door with a sigh of relief , walking into his room and plopping himself onto the bed feeling excited.

2:42 am

There's a knock on the door waking up the green-haired male.

Opening the door slowly to reveal his girlfriend standing right in front of him , at first he didn't even realize it thinking that it was Yūji.

After a few seconds of silence, Mika starts to burst into waves of laughter at how her boyfriend didn't even recognize her at first glance.

"Mika ?"

He mumbles sleepily.

"Surprise"

The female whispers to not wake up the other neighbors that are probably already asleep at this hour.

Daishou chuckles also realizing how stupid he looks just now before running into his girlfriend's arms , giving her a warm hug.

"Missed me that much huh ?"

She asks before her boyfriend loosens the grip around her small petite waist.

"Hm , I thought that you'll be arriving tomorrow or so. But did Yuuji lets you in again ?"

The question made Mika smirks proudly before whipping out a key from her pocket.

"I got my own ways"

She said.

Daishou invited her inside and closed the door almost immediately , both slightly jumping onto the bed.