6

ranboo pov

SHE ASKED ME TO STAY ON CALL??! I'M DOING A SLEEP CALL WITH HER! WAIT... OH MY GOD I CAN HEAR LITTLE ADORABLE SNORTS, OH MY THAT IS SO CUTE! Wait, I'm being weird aren't I? But why am I so exited to just sleep on call with her? I always do it with Tubbo, why does this feel weird but in a good way? (an: my friend next to me just asked what is lunchclub and i started crying)

It's still only 7pm for me so I'll mute for a little and take my diner to my room, probably do some editing and go to sleep still on call with her. God why do I sound so exited to go to sleep? I'm never exited, I always get the same nightmare.

(DISTURBING DREAM)

This shadow figure following me in an abandoned hospital. I know it's gonna kill me, I still try to escape it but it never works. I always get backed off into a corner and killed and then it repeats. Until I wake up, the same thing over and over again.

(OVER)

But with y/n I kinda feel... safe? I don't even know why, she lives thousands of miles away and I still feel safe. I've never felt like that towards anyone. It's like, if she's with me I could do anything.

I went downstairs to get my diner and told my parents that I have to edit so they'll let me go up to my room and eat. When I got back to my room I could still hear the snores. I can't even see her but I bet she looks heavenly.

I sit down on my desc and start editing, her sturring around got my attention "Are you still there Ranboo?" she said realy quietly, I dont even know how I heard it. I unmuted and said in a low voice "Yes darling, go back to sleep" she hummed and the call fell in silence again... Hmm... Oh... I CALLED HER DARLING?! DID SHE NOTICE? OH GOD, WHY WOULD I SAY IT!

She probably didn't notice, right? She's very sleepy so she probably didn't, let's hope she didn't. I decided to go back to editing and worry about it later.

2 hour timeskip

It's now 9:10pm and I know it's still early but im heading to bed, her soft snores got me very sleepy so I turned off the lights and headed to bed. "Goodnight y/n" I whispered and fell asleep.

(DISTURBING DREAM)

It's cold, in a small room. Oh god, it's the dream again. I just went into the unending hallway for it to be able to catch me but this time, it wasn't the figure. It was something else, this time the new figure looked scared.

I went over their direction and saw... y/n? What is she doing here?  Then I saw it, the figure... It was behind y/n, just staring at her. Then suddenly, it charged torwards her. She just stood there, tears in her eyes, looking straight at me while it was approching her from behind.

I tried to run over and save her but I couldn't. I was running, but I couldn't move. It was getting closer every second and I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't save her...

I heard her scream and then I was in the room again.  That scene repeated, over and over again.

(OVER)

I woke up in cold sweat. I looked over at my phone and realized that y/n was still on the call. Its almost lunch for her, why is she still here? "Y/n?" I said in a raspy voice, God I hate that voice but I just woke up so I have no option. "Oh my, 1. good morning to you too Ranboo 2. you scared the shit out of me" I chuckled "Sorry for that, also good morning"

We talked until she had to go and eat lunch. I got up from bed to take a shower and brush my teeth. I let the warm water run down my skin until I remembered my dream... I couldn't save her... I couldn't keep her safe from it.

an: i honestly dont know why i added the dream part but hey, it is dream's birthday so honorable mention. also spoiler alert, mf i started a punz x reader fanfic, my brain is going 1000% faster. anyways, go drink some water and eat some food. imma head to bed so u should too, gn <3