15

ranboo pov

After y/n left I knew I had to get a good outfit because it's still first impressions. I went to my suitcase to pick a sweater because it was fairly cold outside. After I picked out the clothes I went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

"Oh y/n's here!" I heard Tubbo say, but I'm not done so he told her they have to wait. I put on my sweather, sprayed myself with a bit of deodorant and went out. I looked around and saw y/n, wow... She's absolutely stunning.

After we had small talk we headed out to the park. I couldn't get y/n out of my head, and Tubbo saying she likes me makes me feel even better. I still had doubts about her liking me but I'll take his word for it. Without me realizing, we arrived at the park.

She started effortlessly spinning in circles on her roller skates while me and Tubbo were trying not to break something. After about 20 minutes we kinda got the hang of it so we slowly started to drive around the park. At one point Tubbo got recognized so we had to stop.

I complimented y/n again when she mentioned her comment about having to "protect us from girls" and that's when I heard "Hey hot stuff! Can I get your insta!", I saw a girl that looked around our age coming torwards us.

I felt an arm slip around mine, realizing it's y/n's and she's blushing slightly. "Sorry! He's taken!" I began blushing hard, still looking at the girl who looked disappointed but walked away.

I didn't let go off of y/n's hand, just looked at the side of her head and said "Thank you", she looked back at me and something in me told me to kiss her. I started leaning in, looking at her lips then back in her eyes. To my surprise, when I thought she would pull away she actually leaned in!

We started getting closer and closer when Tubbo came back. We immediately jumped apart while he was telling us about the fan he met. I was happy he had such an amazing interaction, but I didn't listen to him for long. My mind was full of questions.

She was about to kiss me back? What if she likes me? She could have done it in the moment. What if she regrets afterwards? I was about to have my first kiss?!

"Ranboo, you okay?" Tubbo said, snapping me out of my trans. I looked around, saw y/n isn't there and Tubbo spoke again "She went to skate, come on! We can't get much behind!" he said walking away to her direction.

I smiled and started chasing after the both of them. I might have a lot of questions, but right now isn't the time for answers. Im gonna try to enjoy my time with my best friend and my crush as much as I can.

an: bonus chapter during the week bc im sickkk!! ill probably post again in the weekend so be prepared. anyways, go drink water and go outside if u can <3