11

y/n pov

After about 10 seconds of eye contact Tubbo said "I'm gonna leave you two to aggressively make out" he said sarcastically and wiggled his brows "Tubbo, just shut the fuck up" I said and grabbed a suitcase from Ranboo and started carrying it to the guest bed.

"What were you two watching?" Asked Ranboo after he left his stuff. "We were just about to watch the office, wanna join?" I asked, even though he looked tired. "I love the office, of course!" He replied happily, but still tired.

We sat on the couch, Ranboo being in the middle after losing rock paper sissors. We sat down, Tubbo clicking play and all of us sinking on the couch after the long welcoming. After only 5 minutes I felt something fluffy fall on my shoulder and I looked over to find Ranboo sleeping, with his mouth slightly opened.

"Tubbo, can you stop the show?" I whispered but was met by silence. When I looked over he was also fast asleep with his head tipped back. "Of fucking course" I whispered to myself and reached to grab a chip from the bowl and throw it at Tubbo, barely missing Ranboo.

"What the fuck?" Tubbo said rather loudly which woke up Ranboo too. "Go to bed shitheads, I'll take the couch" I said getting up to put the food away. When I came back Tubbo was already in his bed asleep but Ranboo came over and hugged me, leaning on me. "You can take the bed" He said quietly in my ear.

I hugged him back and said "You just got off of a 10 plus hour flight, you get the bed" and with no further explanation he dragged me torwards the bed, threw himself on it and pulled me with him. "Oh- oh- ok well" I fell on the bed next to him. I turned over when I felt a hand pull me closer to Ranboo. He snuggled in my neck, whispered a 'goodnight' and fell asleep.

Oh God, I'm cuddling with Ranboo. We just fucking met in real life! Oh my let's not overthink and just fall asleep. With that I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

an: i wrote this chapter on a friend's boat in greece so feel special. anyways, go drink water and go sleep if u need to <3