12

y/n pov

Waking up I instantly remembered Ranboo falling asleep cuddling me but as I strech across the bed I'm alone? I go to look for him but when my feet hit the floor I realize it's a person- Ranboo! I immediately picked my feet up and saw he was asleep, splattered out, mouth open, on the floor.

I decided I'm gonna wake him up by blasting Corpse on the speaker. I connect my phone and go to the ending part of "Cabin Fever" where he screams his lungs out. "AAAH!!" Is heard across the whole house. I stopped the music and said "Quiet down little girl" and he sleepily kicked my leg "You're the worst" he deadpanned.

"It is gonna sound cliché, but you love it" I said in a low voice to which he respended with a low "Let me add to the cliché, yes I do love it.". With that said I stormed to the kitchen so he couldn't see that I can camouflage my face with a tomato background.

I decided I'm gonna make something but because I couldn't think of anything I just put milk in three bowls and poured cereal. I left Tubbo's one on the counter, brought Ranboo his and put mine on the table. After I went to wake Tubbo up, making sure Ranboo knows I woke Tubbo up the same way, blasting Corpse through the speakers.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Yelled Tubbo, waking up. "Morning sweetcheeks!" Yelled Ranboo from the other room and I just laughed and told him that he has cereal on the counter.

Ranboo pov

I was still in shock. I had the dream but this time, y/n protected me from the shadow and actually killed it. She... She stopped it from hurting me or her. Will I have the nightmare again? Did she make it all stop? "Ranboo!" Someone yelled loudly infront of me. "Y-y/n?" I said, a little stunned. "Yea Boob man, come on your cereal will get soggy" She started dragging me torwards the couch.

an: ik its a short chapter but i have bad news. i will be finishing this story but the updates will be around one a week bc i started school. im sorry but im trying to actually study. anyways, go drink water and eat <3