10

tubbo pov

It's happening! It's happening! Everybody stay calm! Ranboo is in the train to Brighton and y/n is right next to me! Shit, he just texted me he got off the train! "Um y/n I'm gonna go... Get some snacks! Yea, get some snacks!" Oh I fucked it up, she knows I can't lie. "Mhm, sure Bee boy. Go meet with someone else I don't mind, just be back soon"

WHAT?! HOW DID SHE KNOW I'M MEETING UP WITH SOMEONE?! "I- umm, ok I'll be back soon I promise" And I went out the door. God, I can't lie to save my life. I went to the train station where Ranboo was waiting for me and we agreed on just giving eachother a high five when we meet, none of that hug shit.

I grabbed a suitcase and a backpack (an: imagine Ranboo has 2 suitcases and 3 backpacks) and we started walking back home because it's only a 10 minute walk.

y/n pov

Tubbo has been gone for almost 30 minutes and I'm beggining to get worried. Just as I thought that the door opened. It was super quiet, are we playing a game? If we are, I'm in! I got up from the couch and started sneaking torwarts the entrance. I was around the corner when I heard whispering? Who is he with?

I decided to pop out and be like 'Tubbo, who do we have here?' in a cringey detective voice. So I slowly popped out, with big slow steps with my hands behind my back "Tubbo, who do we have here?" Tubbo froze for a second, then smiled and got out of the way and I was met with a freakeshly tall and very pretty guy, who was also frozen in place with his mouth wide open. He reminded me of someone, hmm...

"Ok 1. Who are you? 2. Close your mouth, I know I'm amazing" after that the guy tackled me in a hug and because of his force, he tackled me on the floor. "Oh oh- jeez! What the fuck!" I said on the floor, then I felt tears on my shoulder and he whispered in my ear "It's good to see you too y/n" that voice... hmmm... OH MY GOD THAT'S RANBOO!

I immediately hugged him back with one of the tightest hugs I've ever given and let a few tears out myself. "Ranboo, you scared the shit out of me" I said calmly and he chuckled. We continued hugging in silence for a little while because we couldn't believe we where actually both here, from time to time someone squeezing a little to reassure the other they're there. "Ok lovebirds, get up" said Tubbo with a cup of tea in his hands.

"Ok mom" I said and tried to get up when I remembered that Ranboo is literally laying on me. "Umm, Ranboo?" He looked at me confuzed, said a small "Oh" and got up, giving me a hand after. When we got up we finally had eyecontact, with me knowing who he is, he looks perfect... I think I like him... WAIT WHAT?!

ranboo pov

After we got up from that hug, which I don't regret, we looked in each other's eyes and I smiled a little. She looks even prettier in person, and that glow in her eyes is just perfect. I think I like her... WAIT WHAT?!

an: woohoo! a chapter! and an important chapter aswell! and again, sorry for not updating as often, but i promise im trying. anyways, drink water and actually, do what you want to do bc i aint ur boss. have a great day/night!! <3