1. Born and raised

About you.

When you were younger you moved to a small town in Italy with your parents where you grew up. Once you were a teenager you guys moved back to Queens.

Now you are all grown up. You are in a 3 year relationship with James, he recently quit his job, but that wasn't a problem for him, he had his wealthy dad who gave him money when ever he needed it. You were different then James you didn't like things to be handed to you, you liked working hard for them. And you always did.

You two are in a on and off relationship where the only time you two aren't fighting/arguing is when having sex. You two break things off but always end up back together.

You have a small art selling business back in Queens but you wanted to try something new, get more inspiration. What other way to do that then move to Italy.

————————————————————————
Beginning:
-small town in Italy.

You and James walk in to your parents old house. It was right by the beach/ocean, it was small but was filled with more love then any mansion.

You both step in and look around "it's- beautiful!" You say in excitement you look over at James who clearly had a different opinion. "I know it's small, but I grew up in this house. It's going to be fun" you say in a positive way

"Y/n if you just let my dad give us money we can buy a way bigger house" James says.

"No I like this one, it's cute" you say looking at the the fireplace it was big and cozy looking. The whole house only had one bedroom, one bathroom with a bathtub and a small
Living room which was attached to the open kitchen. It was all very vintage and old.

"Cute? It's falling apart" James point at the brick wall, a small piece of wall breaks and falls on the ground.

"I know it's old but it's nothing we can't fix. Right?" You ask him.

He walk over to the bathroom "there is no shower only a bathtub!" He complains more.

"Can you just stop complaining for a minute and actually enjoy the fact we have are own house it Italy" you say. "Okay now let's start unpacking and cleaning"

"No I'm not doing that, I'll go and get us dinner while you start unpacking, Okay ?" he says. Never listening to your opinion.

"Fine just don't be gone for too long, you still have to help me with some stuff" you mumble as he walks out the house.

You turn on the old fan which was stuck to the sealing, you take of all the slip covers of the furnitures reviling there beautiful floral designs. You hang up some of your art work.

It had been an hour and you hadn't heard anything from James, he wasn't back with the food and you were starving.

You check for anything to eat, there was an single egg in the fridge. You hate eggs as you don't know how to crack them. You turn on the stove and wait for your pan to heat up. You crack the egg notice all the eggs shells. You ignore it. All of a sudden all the lights of the house go off, your stove and fan also stopped working.

"Great now I have no electricity" you say hangry. Duo to the fan turning off you started burning up pretty quickly, you put candles all around the house. You walk in the bedroom where you had your suitcase filled with your clothes, open the suitcase and see some kind of liquid all over your clothes "the hell" you put the bright light of the candle closer to your clothes to see what it was, it was smoothie

"Ughhh I told him not to put his drink in my bag" you say annoyed as you try looking for something that didn't have smoothie all over it. You found nothing.

You quickly take of your shirt and pants, you stand in the bedroom only wearing your red push-up bra and matching panties. You look in to James's bag where you find some big shorts you put them on.

You hear a knock at the door, with out thinking it could someone else you assumed it was James "James! I told you not to put your drink in my-" you realise it was not James. It was a tall beautiful brunette man, in his mid thirties. He wore a baseball hat, black pants and tight white shirt, reviling every muscle of his sexy body.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else" you apologise

"It's okay. No need to apologise" the man laughs it off. You notice his eyes looking at your body from the bottom to the top.

"Hello.....Can I help you?" You ask in a polite tone, getting his attention back.

"Uhhh um yes" he shakes his head. "I'm staying in that house right over there" he points at his house "and my electricity went out I just wanted to see if you knew what was wrong. But looks like you are dealing with the same problem" He laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah I don't know what happened, I just moved here today" you mentioned.

"Oh really? It must be nice. This town is beautiful" Chris says

"Yeah it really is, it's gotten prettier" you say. He looks at you a bit confused. "I used to live here when I was younger then I moved back to Queens" you explain.

"Oh so your from Queens" He says

You nod "and you?"

"Boston born and raised" He says with a slight Boston accent. You two see the lights turn on "looks like the electricity is back"

"Yeah" you mumble

"I should get going, bye" he says starting to walk away, he stops and turns around "I never got your name"

"It's Y/n y/l/n. And you ?"

"Chris Evans" Chris smiles and walks away.

You close the door. Chris Evans he looks way to familiar, where have I seen him ?

————————————————————————
New chapter will be up anytime this week ! It depends if I have time