12. Romeo and juliet

Date night

You were getting ready as Chris had planned a date night for the both of you at his house.

You put on a light pink silk dress it was a tight fit showing off your curves, you had some heels matching it and a small purse. Even tho it was only the two of you eating at his house, you wanted to look fancy.

You hear a knock at your door even tho he lived right across from you he wanted to pick you up.

You open the door

"Hey!" You smile and look at him. He wore a black tux. So handsome

"Yo- you look beautiful" he compliments looking you up and down

You thank him "you look great yourself"

He puts out his hand as you place yours in his, the two of you walk over to his house.

The house was actually decorated, the last time you saw it was very white and plain but now it had more colours to it. "The house looks great and-" you smell the food "and it smell great in here" you compliment.

"Thanks" Chris mumbles, he looked nervous. Dodger came running up to you two, jumping on you "hey buddy relax" Chris calms the dog down, dodger got very exited when he saw you.

You look up seeing the table beautiful decorated with flowers, candles, wine and a lot of different dishes of food.

"You made all this ?" You ask Chris, he looks good, can cook what else can he do? "Omg I love Ravioli" you say very excited to eat

"Yeah I made it. Hope you like it" he says as the both of you sit at the table.
You both talked and talked and talked. The date was going great you got to know a lot of things about each other.

"Tell me what's it like back in Boston?" You say taking a sip off your wine

"It's a great place to grow up at. Hopefully my kids grow up in a places like that" he says

He really talks much about having kids

"What is better Boston or Italy ?" You ask him

"I'm mean I love Boston but Italy is just amazing-" you cut him off

"Would you ever think about living here?" You ask Chris hoping he would, because you really saw a future with Chris

"Yeah probably" he says "I actually like this place more then I thought but my family lives back in Boston I can't just move away from them" he says

"Wow you really love your family" you chat

"Well yeah family is everything" he smiles. He looks over at the clock "oh shit" he says, you look at the clock

"Did you have other plans" you ask

"What ?Oh no it's just after dodger got his hip surgery he needs his daily walk and I usually go on a walk with him at this time" he explains "but it's okay I'll just skip it today" he brushes it off.

"It sounds a bit important" you say " how about I join you two, I could use a walk after this amazing dinner" you let out a light laugh.

Chris agrees you two go out on a walk, both dressed very nicely.

Half way through the walk you started to freeze, Chris quickly noticed "here take my coat" Chris afford

"No I'm fine" you say walking with him still freezing

"Well I'm burning up, can you take my coat?" he finds another way to give you his coat. You just laugh and shack your head. He gets behind you putting the coat over your shoulders adding a light kiss to your shoulder, it brought shivers through your whole body.

As the walk was almost over it started raining

You stop and look up as the raindrops land on your face Chris stops and turns around "fan of the rain?" He asks, you nod with a smile. He walks closer to you cupping your face as you look up at his lips placing a soft kiss on them "and I'm a big big fan of this" he adds in. You giggle.

He bends down (he's so tall ) as he places a longer kiss on you lips, he was so gentle and soft, his worm hand still cupping your face it was so perfect. His other hand still had the dogs leash in it. You take his hand and place it on your hip allowing to be more comfortable around you.

As the two of you are basically now making out you hear two familiar voices talking, you two break the kiss and look to see it's Mario and Juliana. You were not surprised seeing them, it was a small town everyone knew everyone around here.

You and Chris awkwardly wave at them hoping they hadn't seen you two. As the old couple walks up to you two with there umbrellas.

"What are both doing here in the rain, dressed so nicely?" Juliana asks with a big smile

"Ohh Um yeah we Uhh" you didn't exactly want them to know you and Chris were on a date. 

"Yeah we went to the theatre to watch Romeo and Juliet" he says, you look at him with a smile as the both of try holding in your laughter.

"Ohh how nice. I didn't even know that was playing today" Juliana says

"Yeah nobody did" Chris laughs nervously. You guys talked for some time.

"Alright we won't bother you two anymore" Mario pulls on to Julianas arm, signalling her to go with him.

"You two enjoy the rest of your evening" Juliana says as she winks at you, you mouth slightly opens as you realised she knew exactly what you and Chris were doing.

You all say bye and go back in to the house soaking wet. Chris let's dodger free as he takes of his coat from your shoulder "thanks" you mumble.

You go and sit on the cozy couch still wet "do you need something a towel or just some clothes"

"No it's fine I live next door remember? I might go and change" you say

"Oh okay" he says

You stand up "I have some new art to show you" you hold his hand as you two walk up to your house.

————————————————————————