14. Shit

Next morning

You wake up feeling sore between your legs, you turn around in your queen size bed seeing James sleeping there next to you.

"Shit" you mumble under your breath. You slowly try sneaking out of bed. One wrong step on the old crankily floor, made a loud noise waking James up.

"What are you doing" He ask clearly annoyed that the noise woke him up.

"Going to the bathroom" you answer "need a shower" You walk in the bathroom

"Wait !" You peak your head out of the bathroom, listening to what James had to say "I'll join you" he says

"Oh no I'll be quick" you say

"To late. I'm joining you" he says with a smirk.

You role you eyes and get in the shower you were all ready naked from last night so there was no need for taking anything off. You get in the shower and so dose James.

"Shit your tits are soo big" he says as he's sucking on them in the shower. His hands travel down your body squeezing your behind.

You stand there running your hands through his hair

You look at him as he spits on his hand spreading the wetness all over his cock. He pushes you up agents the tile wall, your back facing him. With out warning he sticks in making you moan.

His hard trusting made your legs weaker and weaker, making it hard for you to stand up.

"You like that ?" He keeps pushing

"Yes... yea-" as your orgasm was few seconds away your ex had all ready had his, "no keep going keep go-" his seman drip down your legs, he slides out breathing heavily

You slam you head against the tile wall, disappointed for the loss of a orgasm.

"You did so good" he slaps your ass and gets out of the shower/bathtub

You stand in the shower, hot water slamming against your back as you think of what you had done to yourself and Chris, you messed up badly. You saw something with Chris why did you give up on him so quickly if he had gone back to Boston you guys would of made it work somehow but you guys weren't dating so it didn't really matter, right ?

You get out of the shower.

You warp yourself with a small towel. "James ?" You call out his name looking for him.

You hear him talking to a very familiar voice by the door "Please not Chris" you run up to the door seeing both Chris and James talking.

Chris looks in your eyes then quickly looks away again, not wanting any eye contact with you. He was clearly mad which you understand completely he probably came to talk you you but ends up seeing your Ex in your house.

"Y/n isn't this the same guy who came here to buy art from you ?" James asks, you nod and go get the picture you painted of Chris and dodger.

You and Chris the painting "I should get going" Chris says

"Yeah me too" James walks up to you sticking his tongue down your throat "bye" James also leaves. James was so rich that he would literally fly to Italy just have sex with you.

"Fuck what have I done. why did I go back to James" you were angry at yourself.

You go to the bedroom to change in to some clothes. You look over to Chris's window seeing his curtains in the way, he covered his window

Why do I feel so guilty we weren't a thing, we barely dated.

You shake you head trying to get rid off your over thinking.

You get dressed and go to the small kitchen for breakfast and a good worm cup of coffee.

"Shit no coffee" you get even more annoyed then before.

You diced to go to a caffe, it was a four minute walk.  You walk out of the house seeing Chris walk out of his house at the same time, you quickly go back in your house, hoping he didn't see you. You look through the peekhole. Chris stopped and looked at your house for a minute or two then started walking with his dog. Was he waiting for me ?

You walk to the coffee shop seeing your childhood best friend Bella, she worked at the caffe.

You walk up to her "I didn't know you worked here" you say, she quickly turns around seeing you.

"Hi Y/n" she gives you a tight hug "what are you doing here ?" She asks

"Rough day, could use a good cup of coffee" you tell her

"Wait here" he goes up to one of her coworkers talking to them about something, she brings back two cup of coffees, you two sit down at a table. "So how are you ?" She asks

"I'm good. You ?"

"I'm great I just go engaged to my girlfriend" she shows you the ring

"Oh my god. Congratulations" you say

"Thanks, we are having the wedding after two days. You should totally come and bring that boyfriend of your, what was his name again.... Chris, right" she chats

"Oh he and I are not-"

"Oh my god im sorry I didn't know" She feels bad

"No it's okay. But I'd love to come" you tell her

"Great" she smiles

You look at the door seeing Chris walk in the coffee shop, that happens when you live in a small town with only two Coffee shops.

You look down hiding you face from Chris.

"Y/n" Bella gets your attention

"Yeah ?" You look up at her

"My break is over I have to get back to work see you at the wedding" Bella hugs you as you sneak out the caffe hoping Chris didn't see you.

What was he doing at the coffee shop he doesn't even drink coffee

You get back home.

————————————————————————