62. Personal reason

4 weeks later

Not only have you planned everything for the gallery/cafe you had also started saving money and buying small thing. You of course tell all your customers about the idea and they all sounded very supportive about it.

This might just be a hit

You had talked to Chris about it and he supported the idea completely but you didn't tell him one thing and that was that you'd be working with James and Anna only because you didn't think it was that big of a deal. You weren't trying to hide it either.

As you sit and finish up a sketch of the place you get a call from Chris. It was unexpected cause he's usually on set at this time.

"Hey" you answer

"Hey y/n I've a surprise for you" he says

"Another one?" you ask him curiously

"Mhm this one is good" he explains "so me and my team need to film a movie scene in Rome, we will be there for a week, clear out you schedule and be with me" Chris asks

"Omg Chris of course" you say obviously very exited. You two will take any chance to be together.

"Pack up. I have a hotel" meaning pack up and 'bring all you sexy lingerie'
"Will do Evans" you tell him

You guys takes for a few minutes he explained everything to you and had his assistant manage everything for you.

"Okay love you"

"Love you more" you end the call.

Even tho you are very excited you still need to find a way to go to Rome and also everything in order here. Now your starting your own business with two other people thing are a bit different now. You have to talk to James and Anna.

So that the first thing you do, you give Anna call.

"Hey y/n" James answers

Great

"Hey is Anna there?" You as him

"No she's in the shower, what's up?" He asks

"Oh was just going to talk about the gallery and I'll call later" you say

"No just tell me" James says.
Now you have to explain to your ex how your are going on a week vacation to Rome with you boyfriend who James doesn't really like and you basically cheated on James with Chris.
"Y/n now we basically work together plus me and Anna are married if you tell her you tell me" he says

This side of James is still very hard to get used to. The whole we instead of me.

"Okay well I'm going to Rome, so you and Anna might have to make few of the decisions on your own" you explain "but I know what ever you guys cause to have done to the place it's gonna be good" you tell him

"Wait why are you going to Rome?" he ask

"Oh some personal reason" you say

Shit Anna takes a long shower

"Okay but why are you going" he says

There you can hear the old James talking
"I'm going to see chris" you finally tell him

"Okay" James says trying his best to sound normal.

"Okay that's all, you guys can call if need anything" you say and end the kind of awkward call.

~*~

Before your know it you have packed everything and are on your way to the airport. You know nothing about your flight, Chris managed everything for you all you had to do was get to the airport on time.

It was a short 2 hours flight.

You get to the airport check in and then wait for you plane. You noticed there was no one else waiting for the same plane as you.

A women walks up to you asking you to follow her

She walks with you outside and you see a small privet jet

"No way" you say to yourself

"Enjoy" the lady says as she looks at you
You walk up the stair and onto the plane, you are instantly greeted by people handing you a warm cloth to clean you hands with, then a glass of champagne.

You get seated.

You sip onto your champagne as your still in shock, all this for you.

You hear the pilot speak and then we the seatbelt like go on, you snap on your belt and then start getting a bit nervous.

You hate flying everything about it is scary. You have never traveled alone there has always  been someone with you.

As you take deep breaths and close your eyes. 

You feel someone put there hand on your shoulder and then feel a kiss on your head

You smile after realising who it is.

You quickly unbuckle your belt and jump out of your seat and straight into Chris's arms.

Chris holds onto you wrapping his arms round your body as tight as he can, his head resting on your neck. "What are you-"

"I couldn't let you fly alone, I know you hate it" he says tapping a kiss on your lips. You just keep hugging him, you listen to his heartbeat as it's calming in away.
"Now let's get seated" you and Chris sit down

Chris puts out his hand waiting for you to grab it.

You keep your eyes closed and before you know it the plane is in the air.

———————————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter :(