28. Dodger No !

Chris house 📍

You and Chris step inside the house.
"Thanks for the amazing dinner Chris. Everything was delicious" you kiss him on the lips.

"Your welcome" he smiles "I was hoping we could sit down watch a good horror movie. Or just talk"

"Or we shouldn't talk at all" you say wrapping your arms around his neck kissing him slowly. Chris slowly stars unzipping your dress, his cold fingers touching your back.
"Mhmm" you moan in the kiss

Chris takes the top part of your dress down revealing your bra.
His lips attack your chest giving purple/ red marks all over.

His hand slides underneath your dress as you let out light moans.
He gets down on his knees sticking his head underneath you dress, he gets rid of you panties and starts placing kiss between your thighs

You let out small moans.
You grab his head pushing it deeper In.

Chris grabbed your ass, he started licking your pussy until it was nice and wet.
You run your fingers trough his hair as the pleasure keeps coming.
You legs got wobbly, making it hard for you to stand.

Before you two could do anything else dodger runs up to you two, kind of interrupting the whole mood.

"Hey buddy not right now" Chris says pushing dodger away
But dodger kept coming back.
"Dodger No !" Chris says getting inpatient while he keeps sucking on your pussy and sore clit.

You two hear dodger let out a whimper

Chris gets his head out of you dress and looks at dodger who sat on the floor looking at you two.
"I'm so sorry" Chris wipes his face and stands up

"No it fine" you gather your self together, you fix you dress and hair.

"What do you want buddy ?" Chris asks the dog. Chris looks up at the clock "oh it's time for food" he walks with dodger to the kitchen.

You just stand there a bit disappointed by no pleasure.

"Hey Chris I'm going upstairs to change !" You yell so he can hear you from the kitchen.

"Okay !" Chris yells back

You take of your heels and make your way up to the bedroom. You take of you lipstick and earrings. You decided to keep a little bit of makeup on.
You slide out of your dress and put on some shorts and a crop top-with no bra underneath.

You get back down stairs

There you see Chris had set a white cozy
fur-rug come candles around it and the fire was burning in the fire place.

Very romantic

You see Chris putting down some chocolate covered strawberries.

"What's all this ?" You ask him

"Just a part of are date. I never said are date was over" he smiles

"Aww Chris" you go up to him and hug him tight.

"Now let's finish what we started earlier" he slides his hands inside your shorts

"But this time you sit and let me do some of the work" you say holding his hand, you walk to the fireplace- Chris follows you.

Chris lays down holding himself self up with his elbows. You sit between his legs and start unbuckling his belt while you kiss and lightly bite his bottom lips.
You bend down between his legs sticking your ass in the air- perfect position to get Chris hard.

You get rid of his pants and boxers.

You look as his dick pops up hitting his stomach. Chris grunts and throws his head back
As you let out a laugh/breath.

You lay done on you stomach between his legs, you grab his dick with your right hand, then slowly start sucking on it. Chris holds you hair, so it doesn't get in the way.

You keep bopping your head up and down.
"Ahh yes" Chris says enjoying this a little to much.
You look at him while licking the tip of his cock  "take off your shorts" he demands
"come here" he says.

You do as he says. You take off your
shorts and panties then you lay down next to him.

Chris removes his shirt so he's completely naked and your only wearing your crop top.

Chris hover over you as he takes one of your hand putting it over your head, he locks his finger's with yours. He rubs his cock in your pussy, circling the tip around your clit.
"Just fuck me" you beg

"That desperate huh ?" Chris says with a smirk.
He holds his cock and slowly pushes in. The feeling of him sticking inside you was so familiar but felt better every single time he did so.
Your throbbing pussy clenching around him instantly.
"So fucking tight" he says

He starts thrusting in and out of you, looking you in your eyes. Your tits bouncing with each thrust he pushes in you. The worm fire beside you two just made everything thousands time better.
This night felt more special then others, the sex was so passionate and so fucking good.

"Ahh Chr-" you couldn't even speak the worm feeling of him moving in and out of you, making you cum every second.
"Please- harder please" you didn't have to beg for to long.
Chris moves faster, pounding sound of your skin slapping together. The sticky sound coming from his cock every time he lightly pulled out. Your moans and his grunt were like music to your ears- a very familiar music.
"I'm going to" before you could finish your sentence you let out a loud cry/moan as your orgasm hit. 
Chris kept going until he finished, filling you up.
He falls down on his back beside you. You two breath loudly- both trying to catch your breath.

You cover yourself and Chris up with a knitted blanket. The heat coming from the fire making everything nice and worm.

Chris looks at you "can I ask you a question ?" He says

"Mhm" you say as you sit up straight, keeping your chest covered.

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" He ask nervously "and before you say anything I- I think we would be great together and and and we will make it work-" he talked very fast and stuttered a lot

You quickly kiss him to make him shut up
You slowly pull away

"Yes I will, of course" you say as you sit on top of Chris.

Chris rolls on top off you hugging you tightly as you giggle

————————————————————————