9. Oh oops

You get back home after talking to Chris.

You stocked you fridge with all the food you had bought. after finishing all your work you pour yourself a glass of wine as you start painting. You decided to paint a anniversary gift for Juliana and Mario.

The painted a picture of them together, you were actually very proud of it.

After painting and finishing a half bottle of wine you cleaned up and decided to something on your computer. You Log in to your Twitter account.

You got a bit curious and wanted to see what Chris posted on his Twitter mostly pictures of him and dodger

You check his Instagram only seeing pictures of dodger."He really loves that dog" you say scrolling lower down through his Instagram page. "Oh so he also one of the founders of ASP, impressive" you talk to yourself.

You stalked him for an hour or so. You go to your new decorated bedroom as you fall asleep.

Next day

You wake up quite late as usual as you stay in bed and read a few pages of you favourite book. After reading you look over at the clock
"2 o'clock all ready?" You get out of bed and straight to the shower.

You shave and clean you whole body, you get out and put on a peachy-vanilla perfume.

You had a towel around you hair and another towel around you body barley covering your ass.

You walk to the kitchen and make your self a cup of coffee as you walk to the bedroom. Like alway you look into Chris's window which showed his whole bedroom and some of the living room.

You didn't see him you waited a few more minutes and there you saw him. he clerk clearly also taken a shower as he walks to the bedroom, he only had a small towels wrapped around his lower hips showing his V-line. His body was big and very very buffed, his naked skin showing his tattoo's. breathtaking. His body was made like Greek goddess.

You saw Chris look at you as you quickly look away hoping he didn't see you

From the corner of your eye you saw that she was staring at you.

Who doesn't love a good tease?

You slowly take the towel of you hair as you "accidentally" drop your towel that was covering you body.

You stand there naked your chest and lower part of your body are exposed to Chris's eyes. You bend down and get your towel to dry off your hair. You looked at him every now and then making sure Chris was looking. He was.

You take out your body lotion as you start moisturising you body especially moisturising your chest giving your tits a few squeezes just to put up a little show for Chris.

He laid on his bed holding him self up with his elbows looking at you as his little friend down there started to pop up.

That's enough teasing for today

You smirk to yourself and walk away acting like you didn't notice Chris drooling over you.

You get dressed and blow dry your hair. You put your hair in a braid just to get some waves for later. You put on a little more makeup then usual. Your dress was white and long it was one of those beach dresses just a bit more fancier it had a long slit on one side revealing you thigh

Exactly when you get ready you hear a knock on the door you look over at your clock "perfect timing" you say as you go and open the door
"Hi" you say with a light smile on your face.

"Ready to go ?" Chris asks

"Almost just need to get the gift" you say "come in" you let him in.

He walks around looking at the art you had painted. "Y/n this art is amazing" Chris compliments.

"Thanks" you walk over to him holding up the gift you painted for Mario and Juliana.

"No way, did you paint that?" Chris asks. You felt like you were a little kid showing your art. He looks down on the watch on his had "oh shit we really should get going" Chris says.

You both get in the car.

As Chris is driving, you saw him look at your thigh, that showed because of the slit in your dress.

"You look beautiful" he compliments, he's always complimenting you.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" you say

You guys get to the house.

You get the painting while Chris takes out a basket filled with cheese, fruits, chocolate, crackers and some champagne. It was beautiful put together.

"Do you think they like it?" Chris asks

You nod "well maybe not the champagne, they don't drink" you mention

"Oh oops. I'll just take that out" Chris takes the champagne out of the basket, he leaves it in the car.

You two heard people all ready enjoying the party.

You knock on the door nobody answers because of all the noice

"Here let me try" Chris knock

Juliana opens the door

"Ohh you two look beautiful, please come in" she lets you two in "Mario! Y/n and Chris are here" she yells

"Ohh hello welcome welcome" he hug you two.

"Here a little gift for you two" Chris gives them the basket

"Ohh Chris it's beautiful thank you" Juliana put it aside

"I also got you two a gift" you give them the painting.

There jaws dropped "Ohh we love it" they hug you one more time.

"Now come on and say hi to everyone" Juliana says. You look at Chris exited as you hold his hand dragging him to the crowd off people.

There were kids running around, old couples sitting and talking, some of them also dancing. There were few people your and Chris's age.

It looked like Chris was enjoying his time with the little kids, he was playing games with them.
————————————————————————