63.you can take it

Once the plane is in the air you finally relax "you know this is my first time one a privet jet" you tell him

"Don't you love it?" He asks

"Yeah but normal planes are just as nice" you say

"I mean it's a privet jet, we get complete privacy" he whispers. You knew exactly what he meant by that.
You two look at each other and smile. He unbuckles his belt first then yours, he leads you all the way to the back of the plane,

Chris gives you a tour.

"So here are the beds" he shows you "right here are some snacks and champagne" he winks at you "bathrooms here on both sides"
You just look at Chris with a big smile
"What?" He asks

"Nothing I just missed you" you say getting closer to him "like really really missed you" you kiss his neck and put your hand under his shirt.
"It's been so long since-" before you could finish your sentence Chris  grabs you swinging you over his shoulder as he start walking over to the bed he just showed you. Your upside down and the only view you se did his ass.
"Oh I've missed this" you give his ass a little squeeze.

He places you on the bed  then lays down next to you. Your eyes go straight down on his pants as you can see the shape of his cock through the thin fabric.
"Hey my eyes are up here" he says

"Sorry" you say "did it get bigger?" You ask jokingly as Chris just chuckles. Your hands slide down rubbing his cock through his pants, his tip being lightly thicker then the rest of it.

You pull down his pants pulling his boxers down with them, his dick twitches lightly when you kiss the top. You can hear Chris breathing getting louder and louder by the second. You open you mouth and suck on the tip kissing it and licking it as well.
Chris lifts his hips to get in a comfier position.

You are laying down on you stomach beside Chris. His arms sliding up and down you back and every now and then he pushes on your head.
You take a deep breath as you ouch his hard cock all the way down you throat as you lightly gag on it.

"Oh fuck" Chris moans "baby... god" he stutters each work out.
His hands now playing with you hair twirling it around his finger.
"Fuck!" He shouts "take of your pants" he says. He helps you remove them while you still keep stroking his cock

Chris looks at the underwear your wearing, it's the one he bought for you.
"Fits nicely?" He asks you

"Very nicely" you say to him as you sit on his lap inpatient. You lift your hips up and prop the his hard cock right under you.
As you about to remove your panties he stops you

"Keep them on" he says moving them to one side, he spits on his hand and rubs it all over your throbbing pussy. you get this nervous feeling in your stomach. You could feel yourself already getting sore just by his light rubbing.
He takes the tip and rubs it on you clit making you let out light cry's
"Shhhhh" he put his thumb in you mouth opening it. You just look at him.

He slowly slides you down on him as he looks at your pussy stretch around him tightly.
"Fuck it hurts" you tell him

"You can take it" he groans, he removing a
piece of hair form you face. He's fully in you. You try your very best to not make any noise.

You hold on to the back of his neck for support as you slowly start rocking back and forwards.

"Just like that" he says controlling you movement's by holding your hips. Your skin slapping agents each other making a loud clapping sound.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" you can even finish your sentences. Now Chris takes his right hand and rubs your clit whirl he roughly starts thrusting in you, making you sore. Your mouth flys open as you try moving your hips but Chris was holding them tightly.
"Ahh babe oh my-" you moan "don't stop" you beg as he keeps moving his fingers faster
"babe I'm-" you put your hand over you mouth so no one hears you as you release.

His thrust get a bit sloppier but still hitting the right spot.
All of a sudden you two hear a loud bing sound. You look up a see the seatbelt sign got turned on.

Then then you two hear the captain speaking "this is the Captain speaking mr. Evans stay put it's a bit windy up here" he says

You two completely ignore the captain

"Omg" you say as you still trying to enjoy your orgasm that somehow keeps going

"Oh fuck oh fuck" Chris mumbles then finishes

He lays down on his back and you on top of him, while he's still in you.
You clench around him and as he realises more

"That didn't take long" he says  out of breath

"It usually doesn't" you answer with a small wink.

The plane starts shaking

"Stay seated" you hear the captain say

You and Chris both look at each other in fear and quickly get dressed and run back over to your seats.
Chris stayed clam while you hold on to his hand tightly in fear.

After 10 minutes of some turbulence the plane finally started flying smoothly.

Rest of the flight you and Chris talked, you told him all about your plans with the gallery/cafe, and how things have been after Juliana and Mario left.
————————————————————————