19. I Hope so

After your long steamy shower you go to your bedroom, you wrapped a small white towel around your body. You stand in front of the window looking inside Chris house seeing if he was back from the walk with dodger- he was back.

You look for something to wear but you couldn't find many things because you had packed half of your clothes in a suitcase, for when you leave for Boston in one day.

You also had Chris Shirt so before you went over to his house you sprayed it with your everyday perfume, just so every time Chris wears the shirt it will remind him of you and the hot night you two had.

You finally find some shorts and a big T-shirt- you put it on and walk over to Chris house. You knock on the door instantly hearing dodger bark loudly.

Chris opens the door

"Hey, come in" he holds dodger by the collar keeping him in one place

"Thanks. I brought your shirt" you say putting it on the couch. You sit on the couch- Chris joins you shortly after.

"So tell me everything I need to know about your family" you put both your legs up on the couch and wrap you arms around them.

"Okay first of all is Lisa my mom, she is the nicest person ever, she's going to love you-"

"I hope so" you say

Chris let's out a light laugh "then it's Scott my younger brother, he's a very funny guy- just be carefully he dose scares people a lot." Chris talks while you just nod over everything he says. "Shanna also my younger sister, shes great very nice" he keeps talking about them."Then we have my older sister Carly she treats my like baby but I still love her" as Chris was talking about everyone you clearly saw he couldn't live without his family which convinced you even more that if you guys wanted to date it would either be long distance or in Boston, because this man can't live with out his family. "I also have two nephews Ethan and Miles then my younger niece Stella. These kids are great they are going to be crazy over you" Chris laughs

"I'm so excited" you say "and what about your dad ?"

"Yeah my dad Robert. My parents are divorced. We won't be with my dad much, that's okay right ?" He ask making sure you were fine with everything.

"Yeah of course what ever you feel comfortable with" you give him a light smile "but when we get there what will you say to your family, who am I ? They don't know me" you say

"Well I've talked to my Mom about you she knows, but my siblings will probably be surprised that I go to Italy for three weeks and bring back a beautiful girl" Chris says.
You smile even tho he was a little cheesy you couldn't help but to blush over each compliment he gave you. "But if you feel like it's a little to early to stay at my moms house we can always go to my apartment it's 44 min drive from my moms house" Chris says

"Yeah that would actually be great because I still don't know what we are, and me staying at you moms house feels a bit like we are rushing things" You say. You didn't want this to be a quick Italy fling you want to see how things will work out and for that you have to be painted and take things slow.

"We don't have to put any labels yet. Right now you and me are just two people who want to make this work" Chris knows exactly what you mean.

"Thank you for taking all the weight off my shoulders" you get closer to him on the couch, you rest your head on his shoulder. He had his computer on his lap he was doing some work while you just sat there admiring him as you slowly fall asleep.

You wake up seeing Chris still doing the same work on his computer- writing.

"What time is it" you ask sitting up

"Oh your awake" Chris says surprised "2 am"

"How long was I asleep ?" You ask

"About 3 hours" Chris says

"And your still working ?" You ask

"Well you fell asleep on me, i didn't want to move or I'd wake you up so I just kept working" Chris admits.

"Well I think you have worked enough for one day" you push down the computer screen closing the computer- you put it away. You climb on his lap as you sit on him looking down at him. "You deserve a break" you kiss him on the lips.

You take your shirt of leaving you only in your bra. You help Chris take off his T-shirt.

You start making out with the handsome man, his worm breath, soft lips, smooth chest, made your heart melt. His hands get behind your back as he unclips the bra the bra slides down your arms. Chris mouth sucking on you nipple while both his hand squeezing and massaging your ass. Small moans escape your mouth. Your hands wrapped around his neck.

A bark from dodger interrupts the make out session.

You and Chris stop and look at the dog.

"Hey what's up buddy" Chris says "is someone jealous ?" He asks the dog. You let out a light giggle.

"It's getting late I should go" you say to Chris

"Yeah okay" he walks with you to the door. You guys got a little awkward not knowing how to say bye. Without saying anything you go and Chris closes the door.

As he's getting ready to sleep he hears a knock on the door, Chris opens his door seeing you there

"Hey" you say

"Did you forget something ?" Chris asks

You nod "yeah, you" you kiss him.

————————————————————————