3. You look beautiful

You walk out of the shower only covering yourself with a small white towel, you walk in the bedroom seeing James laying on the bed holding him self up with his elbows.

"Hey James" you say in a light tone

"What" he answers

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" you say

"Yeah you kind of overreacted"

You take a deep breath thinking If you should let it go or say something back. Relax y/n be the bigger person. "Yeah like I said sorry" you quickly answer.

You open your closet looking for something comfy to wear. You see some movement from the corner of your eye, you look out your window seeing Chris in the house next to yours. Chris was playing with dodger.

"What are you looking at?" James whispers in your ear

You startle "nothing" you focus back on your clothes.

"If I were you I wouldn't were anything" James slowly strokes your hand up and down.

You knew exactly what he wanted. "I'm not in the mood" you answer pushing his hand away. You walk away when you feel a tight grip around your wrist.

"Why not? You still mad?" he asks in a mocking baby voice.

"No I'm just not in the mood" you say a bit louder.

"Oh so your being hard to get? Huh is that how things work here" he says taking of your towel. He pushes your naked body up against the closet door. He slowly starts kissing your neck. 

"James please stop" you say

"To late" he answers. He kisses your lips.

He pushes you on the bed, as he gets on top of you. He takes of his pant as his dick slams up against his stomach. He didn't like to wait he only wanted to please himself.

The head of his cock slides in to you, he pulls out just to push it back in, roughly.

"James I have to get ready" you say

"For what?" He ask going in harder and rougher. This doesn't even feel good it just hurts.

"M- Mario and Juliana asked me to join-" you try talking but James kept going in and out.

You quickly go backwards making his dick slide out as you stand up and get out of bed

"I have to get ready, I'll do it later I promise" You start covering yourself up.

"But now I'm hard" he points down

"Just finish with your hands" you say slamming the bedroom door shut.

"Wow Y/n you can't even make a man finish?" He says sarcastically.

You ignore him.

You put on a long floral light yellow dress and a hair clip, just to keep you hair way from your face. You put on a little blush and mascara, nothing much just keeping it natural.

You walk out of the bathroom all dressed up

"You look hot, where are you going again?" James asks

"To Mario and Juliana for dinner" you say.

"Who the hell are they?" James asks. Why dose he ask so many questions, it's not like he listen the answer.

"Remember the old couple I was talking about" James nods "yeah I'm going to there place. And if you don't have anymore questions, can I go?" You walk out of the house. When you get out the first thing you see is Chris standing out side looking at the sunset.

You walk over to him as you watch the sunset with him.

Chris looks at you "you look beautiful" he compliments in a sweet way.

"Really? Thanks" you smile. It was nice getting called beautiful instead of hot.

"Where are you going. A date?" Chris guesses

"Oh no just meeting up with some old friends"
You say. Very old friends

"Nice, Uhh I was wondering if um you wanted to go out for a run tomorrow, 08:30 is that good for you?" Chris asks

Did he just ask for my opinion? Why isn't James more like this guy.

"Yeah that's perfect so tomorrow, 08:30. I'll see you" you give Chris a quick smile.

You two talked and walked together. You were so deep into conversation with Chris you didn't noticed that the two of you stood outside Mario's house.

"Wait where are we?" Chris asks

"Oh i don't- umm" you look around, you two get startled by a big old door getting opened.

"I thought I heard your voices" Juliana says, she hugs you tight "Ohh and this must be your boyfriend" she hugs Chris as well

Chris looks at you, he didn't know you had a boyfriend, well you didn't exactly mention him.

"No I'm not her boy-" Juliana cuts Chris off

"What are you guys waiting for, come in. Me and Mario worked very hard on this meal"

"Ohh Juliana he's not my-" You try telling her how this is a whole misunderstanding but she didn't listen. She was to exited to see you both.

You look over at Chris and mouth "I'm so sorry" he just laughs and assures you he's fine.

Few minutes later Mario come out of the kitchen and greets the guest, you and Chris.

"Oh you two made it just in time, dinner is ready" Mario says.

He tells you and Chris to go out in the garden where they had set a beautiful table with flowers and candles. The smell of garlic bread and Mario's secret soup recipe gave you so many good memories.

You and Chris sit on the table awkwardly waiting for the old couple to join you two.

"Chris I'm so sorry, I don't know how we got here, I'm sure you have things to do-" you apologise

"Hey stop apologising so much, I kind of like it" Chris admits. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend" Chris chats

"Yeah He and I don't really-" Juliana brings the soup on the table.

"I hope you guys are hungry" she says

All four of you sit outside on the lovely table they had set, the weather was just perfect. cold but worm.

Every now and then you and Chris gave each other small glances and smiles. Things were not awkward at all it was rather nice.

————————————————————————