58. In every colour

Back at your place

"It's been a rocky day" Chris says sitting in the couch

"It's really has" you sit down on his lap "I can't believe that Mario handed his shop over to me"

"Yeah its big. What are going to do?"

"I really don't know, I'll have to talk to Mario about it. I'll also talk to James" you tell Chris

"Why James" Chris gets slightly annoyed

"Relax, it's just James works at the shop I don't want him to be jobless, maybe he can work with me or something" you say and look at Chris face he was not liking the idea
"He's married" you say. Chris was still not convinced "I'm also in dating a super hot, sexy and handsome actor" you say as you kiss Chris.

You change you position on how you are sitting on him. Now you are facing him while you still sit on top of him, straddling his legs.

"Really?" Chris asks

"Mmm" you moan into the kiss "yes"

"How hot is he exactly?" Chris ask

"Shut up your to obsessed with yourself" you say as you keep kissing Chris.

Chris hand slide under your pants and on your ass he gives it a good squeeze. Chris melts his tongue with yours making you melt deeper and deeper into the kisses.

All of a sudden you pull a way and stand up i front of Chris. He just looks at you confused but curious of what you are doing.

You start by throwing a pillow on the floor as you get down on your knees. You see Chris lightly smiling as he adjusts his position. Leaning backwards and pushing his hips up a bit.

You take of your too and pants leaving you in your bra and panties. There thing nearly covering your body.

You tie your hair up in a piny tail, then get down on your knees. Chris hold on to his zipper and as he's about undo his pants you stop him

"Let me" you put your hands on his things then vowing further up his body.
You could how Chris was starting to get unpainted. You unbuckle his pants then look up at Chris who looks sexy from all angles even from the bottom.

You pull off Chris pants then look at his cock trying to poke out of his boxers. You gently run your hand up and down Chris body as you kept"accidentally" stroking his cock.

Every now and then tucking the top or gently touching a vein.

"Oh god" Chris groans

He leans his head back as soon as you start kissing him from his V-line and down to his now stone hard cock. You start getting unpainted yourself as you want him inside you.
You didn't care where inside you.

You lick your lips which somehow turned Chris on even more. You pull don his boxers and his cock pops up and straight on Chris stomach.
His cock going slightly further then his belly button, meaning he's big.

"You manage to fit all of that in" you ask Chris. From this angel he looks bigger then usual

"Not even half of it" Chris smirks.

You take a drop breath and grab onto his dick.
You hear Chris grab again as you cold hands touch him.

You lightly bend down and take him in your mouth.

You bop your head a few times then lick only the tip. Chris takes his hand a puts it on your head, he didn't even need to push you head down. Chris looks down at you then looks behind you seeing you ass.

You knew what he liked so that's what you gave him.

Chris now gets a grip at you ponytail. He lightly holds it to keep your head in one place as he thrusts up in your mouth

"Oh god yes.. yes" Chris says enjoy the ten seconds before realising.

You take your index finger and make it into a hook shape then put it in between his tests
And rub him there. Those ten second turned in to five second.

"Shit I'm going to c-" you her him loudly groan you quickly take him out of your mouth and see as he squirts a good amount.

It all just drips down his cock

You hear Chris breath loudly "you are amazing, get up here" Chris says to you as you proudly sit on top of him. His cock resting between your walls.

Chris holds on to your mash/lace panties as he effortlessly makes a hole in them with his finger

"Hey I like these ones" you tell him

"Don't worry I'll get you more in every colour"

Chris fidgets with your panties I tile there is a faint hole in them. Now they don't cover your entrance.

Chris holds your hips and rocks you back and forth. Making all his pre-cum spread all inside you.
His tip hitting your clit every time you rock forward.

"Yeah? You like that" he asks as you just lightly moan in response, not able to work anything.

Chris lift you up "thanks to you this is going to be much smoother" Chris says as he hold up his cock and lightly starts pushing you down on it.

"Fuck" you say as bite your lips. You let your fall on Chris's lips as you open mouth kiss him.

Chris hands go up your back and open your bra linking fall down.

On of Chris hand your hip controlling your movement and the other hand cupping your tit as his thumb lightly rubs your nipple.

There was so much going on and it all felt so good together.

As you felt near you end you slide one of your hand down to your court to give it a rub so you could finish sayer put Chris pushes your hand away and takes two of his fingers and roughly rubs your clit nub as you move your hips back and forth faster and faster.

You could her Chris groan mix with your moans.

"Fuc-" Your head falls on Chris shoulder as your body completely finishes

You clench your pussy so Chris feels your throbbing on his cock "I'm going to-" he thrust a few times into you the his head falls back.

As he filled you up.

————————————————————————