Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent

The Clone wars have begun. A galaxy like war between the Grand Army of the Republic and the Separatist Alliance. It started at the battle of geonosis when the Separatist captured two Jedi and a senator. The Jedi order arrive to Geonosis to stop this and save them but they were outnumbered but the Clone Troopers managed to aided the Jedi and win the battle.

But what it did cost the Clone Wars and the galaxy will suffer as the droid army takes over planets within the Outer rim, placing down several bases within planets and inslaving the innocent who are living on the planets. Even though the ground army the Republic have teh fighting force to stop this....they are not allow.

(Telos)

On the planet called Telos we see a village with a large wall surrounding the whole village from the incoming attack from the Separatist force. Guards where on top of the tower being as look outs and one spotted something and he aim down at his rifle and sees a few Separatist transport rolling towards them.

 Guards where on top of the tower being as look outs and one spotted something and he aim down at his rifle and sees a few Separatist transport rolling towards them

Male guard: Separatist forces are here! Separatist Forces are here!

The citizens start to panic and run to their homes while armed men grab their weapons and aim their blasters and rifles at the large gate as the Separatist transports stopped and deployed their droids.

The armed men ready their blasters while they hear the droids deploying and after a while of standing there and hopeing they just leave, a large explosion blows up the gate and sent some flying and soon red blastee bolts fly in as battle droids march through the gate.

The armed men return fire and some were killed as the droid army marches within the village and kill the armed men within seconds. Suddenly a blue bolt came out of no were ane hits one droid through the head and all droids realised there is a sniper.

On top of the clock tower we see Leja aiming down her scope of her blaster sniper rifle and pick off a few droids.

Leja: (smirk) Gotcha.

She picks more droids off while more droids marches towards the village and manage to break through sending the armed men to fall back but they get slaughter by the droids and soon there was no one to take them out except for Leja who continues shooting at the droids in the distance.

Male Mayor: (radio) Th-there is just too many of them! We have to surrender! We have no choice.

Leja: No way! I'm not gonna let your village fall on my watch.

Male mayor: (radio) I-I-I know I hired you to protect us but I-I see it was just a mistake. We are doomed.

Leja: (smirk) Never worry sir, I can do this. Heck, they aren't that scary.

Then suddenly a Separatist tank came into the village and it turn it's cannon towards where Leja is at.