Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

We see the planet of Pammant, homed to all of the Separatist ships and other vehicles being made. At the surface and on the landing pad we see Zack, Billy, Leja and Nick standing near theie dropship and waiting for Y/n and Nepthys to return with the intel they needed.

Sometime has pass and at first there was nothing but then they hear explosions follow by blaster fire and they were on edge a bit.

Then suddenly Y/n and Nepthys race on speeders towards the landing pads and soon they immediately stop and jump off and rush towards them.

Y/n: Get inside! Get inside! Get inside!

Nick: What happen?

Y/n: JUST GET IN THE SHIP NOW!

They all quickly get in and once inside they behind to launch just as Quarren security arrive and try to shoot them down but they fly away.

Separatists fighters were launched to shoot them down along with Separatist ships but they managed to punch through and soon their capital ship arrived and they quickly enter inside.

Once inside the capital ship jump into hyper space and we cut to the bridge where they are leaving the Freighter with both Y/n and Nepthys catching their breaths while Nick ask.

Nick: I can't help but feel that the meeting didn't go well?

Y/n: Let's just say.......that spy dude......was a double spy.

Leja: So you two didn't get the information about the Malevolence?

Then Y/n pulled out a data chip as he breaths heavily after he finished catching his breath and said.

Y/n: Nope. Got it. Managed to steal some from his office before Nepthys killed him.

Nepthys: He betrayed us.

Y/n: True.

Billy: At least it was not a waste.

Y/n: Yep. Now let's see what we can find.

(Later)

We see Y/n, Nepthys, Nick, Leja, Billy and Zack at the meeting room where Daniel and Oliver are in as Daniel inserts the chip into the holo table and a large hologram of the Malevolence is shown to them.

Daniel: This ship is gaint. In fact the inside of the ship has tones of trains that goes one place to another.

Y/n: So what is the purpose of this ship?

Daniel: Well according to this, the Malevolence is designed to shut down fleets of ships with it's Ion Pules and finishes it off with turbo cannons all around the ship. The turrets are located at the front, side to side and basically all around the ship. This is some deadly ship.

Leja: If that keeps destroying ships then the Republic will have no fleet.

Zack: Without the Republic fleet, the Separatist will win for sure.

Oliver: Not to mention medical stations. Ives just gotten word that the Malevolence is gonna target the medical stations with one close to the front lines.

Y/n: Looks like we're running out of time.

Daniel: Unless we slow them down.

Y/n: You have a plan?

Daniel: This maybe crazy and to be honest we do crazy shit all the time but if we somehow enter inside the Malevolence without being detected, we can slow down their progress and give the Republic time to plan to destroy it.

Y/n: (smirk) I like this plan already.

Billy: Same here!

Nepthys: But how do we get close to it without getting shot?