Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted

We see Y/n's capital ship travelling through Hyper space as we cut to Y/n making his way through the halls while his mandalorian troopers greet him which he greet them back. He stop by Leja's room and open it and enter inside to see her room was pretty nice with some posters around along with some small statues set up on desk and tables while he sees Leja playing with Kirby as she tossed the ball which Kirby suck the ball and once that spit out out back at Leja which she catched.

She laugh when Kirby run over and hug her which hug her back while Y/n smile and walk over and bend down next to her as he pet Kirby on the head.

Y/n: (smile) See you two have been playing together.

Leja: (smile) Yeah now I can never be bored with Kirby by my side.

Kirby: (smile) Poyo!

Leja: (giggle) So what brings you here Y/n?

Y/n: (smile) Just here to check up on you and Kirby and also telling you we're close to our decision.

Leja: (smile) Awesome! So what job is it today?

Y/n: (smile) We're heading to Kashyyyk. Apparently a group of Trandoshan's kidnapped the Royal King's son and hired anyone powerful enough to locate the trandoshan's base and rescue his son from them.

Leja: (surprised) Seriously we're going to Kashyyyk?! I always wanted to go there.

Y/n: Really? Why is that?

Leja: (smile) Kashyyyk have these large and beautiful trees, have amazing houses and I find their culture very interesting.

Y/n: (smile) Same here. Well this job might be your first to head to Kashyyyk.

Leja: (smile) Awesome! So what should we do once we get there?

Y/n: First we talk to the royal King and then we figure out where those Trandoshan's are and then we head to their base, burst open the door, grab the Kings son and get paid.

Leja: I'm getting a feeling the plan will not go well.

Y/n: (smirk) Maybe but it wouldn't be fun if the plan did go well. Still get your things ready and I'll have Oliver to take care of Kirby while we're away.

Leja: (smile) Sure thing.

Y/n stood up and leave her room while Leja set Kirby on her bed and she tells Kirby.

Leja: (smile) Don't worry I'll be back to continue playing with you okay?

Kirby nodes which she pet him and grab her things and leave the room. Once Kirby is alone he figures he'll take a nap and so he did.

(Later)

They arruve to Kashyyyk as Y/n, Leja, Nepthys, Billy, Daniel, Zack, Nick, Jack and Dillon along with several mandalorian troopers as they fly down to the planet with their shuttle and arrive to the surface where they see nothing but trees down below until they arrive to Kashyyyk's capital and once there they landed at the landing pad where Tarfful and two Wookiees were awaiting them as they exit out as Y/n walks over to Tarfful as he and Tarfful shake hands.

Y/n: (smile) Nice to meet you Tarfful. Here to complete the job the royal family sent us.

Tarfful made some growls and roars which in reality was the way to communicate as they understood what he is saying as Y/n said.

Y/n: That's good, let's see what more information do we get from the royal family.

Tarfful nodes and leads them to the meeting room and once there Y/n and Daniel enter while the rest stay and waiting for them as Leja looks at the wonderful veiw of Kashyyyk as Nick approaches her.