Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)

This is the planet of Zeltros, homed to a human alien race known as Zeltrons within the inner core. On this planet is filled with relaxing restores, party places, beaches and every other entertainment that the whole galaxy will come and enjoy. The Zeltrons themselves are very friendly and very peaceful beings that shows nothing but those respect towards any race that may come to their planet and they love to make their new visitors more relaxed, calm and fun as best they can.

Even though many planets are effective by the Clone wars, the Zeltros and Zeltrons will not allow anything like that to bother their customers or visitors and let them enjoy themselves as best they needed. Y/n and his crew have just arrived at the planet and they were immediately greeted by the Zeltrons that welcome them to their planet and show them to their massive hotel they have just for them.

Some of the crew such as Zack, Daniel and Nick stay at the ship and maintaining the ships systems while Y/n and the others have fun. We see Zack enter the engine room to see Daniel fixing on something with a few repair droids as Zack walk up to him and hand him a drink.

Zack: Here. Those female Zeltron employees give me these drinks and told me they are amazing.

Daniel: I'll drink it later. Your not gonna join?

Zack: Figured I stay in the ship. Just in case.

Daniel: Right.

Zack: Any problems?

Daniel: Just these pipes keep bursting which make some problems to the meat lockers because our meats will go off if the pipes are burst. Right now I'm trying to seal them as best I can.

Zack: What about Nick?

Daniel: Making sure Nihilus or any of his followers ain't still around and won't post as a future threat.

Zack: Make sense. We don't want that to happen the second time, especially during this time.

Daniel: Yep.

Zack: Say Daniel?

Daniel: Yeah?

Zack: I was wondering....who do you think is this secret sith that the jedi order told us a while back?

Daniel: You mean Darth Sidious? Well if anything it could be one of the senators within the Republic. Especially Chancellor Palpatine.

Zack: Why him?

Daniel: No idea. He's just......I have bad feelinsg about this guy when we first met him and something about him isn't right. I feel like he's too nice and a bit too loyal to the Republic.

Zack: I see your point. You think Nick will find out?

Daniel: Hard to say. He has been trying to find out who is Darth Sidious for a while and I don't think he's not even close.

Zack: Guess we have to wait then.

Daniel: Yep. Say, you think Y/n and the others will be okay?

Zack: Well this is a very peaceful planet that doesn't have any terrorist attacks or any horrifying things happen here so....for once, I actually believe he and the rest will be fine.

(Meanwhile)

It was a nice day at the beach as we see Y/n laying on a tower as he relaxed as he let out a sigh. He is shown only wearing his swimming shorts as he left his armor at the ship including everyone else as we see them doing their own business.

Billy is seen shows his strengths towards the female Zeltrons as they giggled to each other. Jack and Dillon are seen having a volleyball match as they play around with a few visitors as they worked together while also having some fun. We see Leja and Nepthys at the ocean and surfing in the waves while Kirby is seen in front of Leja's surfing board as they enjoy their time.