Chapter 16: Lost clones

We see Y/n's capital ship exit out of Hyper space and arriving on the jungle planet called Nal Kapok. We see Y/n at the bridge and looking at the planet as he ask Oliver next to him.

Y/n: So any records about that planet so far?

Oliver: Not really sir. According to the Republic files, it seems just to be a jungle planet witn a few life on the planet.

Y/n: Huh? Well, let's see what we can find on that planet shall we?

Oliver: Right, I'll await your return.

Y/n leaves the bridge and seconds later we see the Freighter exit out of the hanger and making it's way towards the planet. Soon they fly over the jungle and soon find a landing spot which they land. Once that the drop doors open and Y/n, Leja, Nepthys, Zack and Jessica step out of the Freighter and look around to see nothing but trees and weird but mysterious plants all around them.

Jessica: (smirk) Seem to be peaceful.

Leja: So what are we looking for?

Y/n: Find anything that is interesting.

Leja: Like what?

Y/n: A map, an abandoned base, a temple, just anything that catches our eye.

Nepthys: Well it doesn't look like this planet hasn't been touched for a while.

Y/n: (smirk) But that's the fun of it. We'll find something interesting here before anyone else find it or the Clone wars comes to here. Besides it's for fun.

Jessica: Yeah and let's have some fun shall we?

Nepthys: Yeah I guess so.

Zack looked around and then spotted smoke in the distances which is odd as he looked at it.

Zack: I think we might not be the first ones here.

Y/n: What makes you say that?

He points at the smoke and they see the smoke as they look at it until Leja ask.

Leja: Wonder who it is?

Nepthys: No idea but either it's just a random fire or someone has set up camp.

Y/n: Well let's go and see who it is, come on!

And so they make their way through the jungles, following the smoke in the distances while also being carful of possible of dangerous wildlife that is ready to kill them.

They continue on walking until Y/n push away some bushes and he was shocked to what he saw. The rest came up to him and they were shocked as well to see piles of dug up graves everywhere with white flags sticking out as they enter the graveyard and look around.

Leja: That's a lot of people who died.

Zack: Yeah but who are the people who died?

Nepthys gets close to one grave and looks at the white flag and suspect the flag and sees the Republic logo on it.

Nepthys: Those white flags are Republic, which means these are the graves of Clone troopers.

Y/n: Clone troopers?

Leja: Why are they here? I don't remember a battle being taking place here?

Zack: It's the Republic, they love to keep things secret to the galaxy. Maybe this is one of many battles they want to keep it a secret.

Leja: But why?

Y/n: Well something seemed to happen here, something bad.

???: Don't move.