Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)

We see a torched lit up as we see a dark figure make his way through a long brick hallway while he holds the flaming torch on his hand as he slowly move through like a ghost while we hear distant screams of torture while someone crying like they don't want to either feel pain or hear anyone in pain no more.

The cloak figure turn a corner and walk through a line up of cell doors on the left and right while inside of them some where empty while some have people or aliens in it. Mostly females where inside while some males as well as we see them barely naked as some were standing around while some were sitting on the floor and only to look up to see the cloaked figure.

Soon echoing voices are heard that is like a group of people are chanting as we see a metal door up ahead as the cloak figure walks up to the metal door and once close he opens it and it reveals a massive room with a statue at the end of the room while we see more black cloaked figures chanting over and over in a unknown language as the cloak figure walk pass them all and soon get up of the stairs and stood at top of it as he turn to the cloaked figures as they stop chanting and look up at their leader.

Their leader look at them all like a hawk making sure no one will not dare to speak and then he spoke.

???: Today we will revived our master and soon the galaxy will be his meal and he'll be powerful enough to show the Republic and the Jedi that no matter what they will, our master will rise from his grave and seek his vengeance on those who destroyed him!

The cloaked figures cheered while rasing their fist and then go back to chanting as the head leader turn to face the table that was behind him and bow on one knee as he have his head down while he said.

???: It will not be long my lord. Soon....you will return and you will feet on the galaxy....Once again.

On the table was a mask that is laying on top of a table as the mask looked ti be normal but it belonged to a ancient sith Lord that is more powerful then any Sith Lord.

???: Lord Nihilus.....you will return!

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n's capital ship jump out of Hyper space and flies towards Coruscant as the Y/n's capital ship floats around while we see Y/n's shuttle fly out of the hanger and flies towards Coruscant. Once they gone pass the planets atmosphere the shuttle fly through the capital of Coruscant as we cut inside the shuttle and see Y/n, Leja and Nick as Leja was exited because they are going to the Jedi temple because one of the councils wanted to see them and needed their help.

Leja: (exited) I can't believe we're going inside the Jedi temple! This is my first time ever going into a jedi temple! I heard it's a nice place and it's huge, way bigger like a mall! Have any of you two been there before?

Y/n: Few times but some of the masters doesn't like us being there since Mandalorians were once their enemy in the past.

Leja: Oh yeah I forgot. But hey, not all right? Some do respect us like Anakin, Ahoska and Kenobi as well.